Usage for hash tag: firstworldproblems

1. Judd_Magic

Game Day 2024 Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Ryan or Serong as VC kentiies? It's a bloody tough one. Currently have the VC on Ryan but can see Serong doing well too. #firstworldproblems
  2. Mooch

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Roys FFC @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Isn't it illegal or some shit to post PMs? My car refused to show me maps or play music. #firstworldproblems It's almost the weekend. Maybe OK is a stretch but passable might work.
  3. luca77

Game Day Round 11, 2023: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Better than replacement donkeys. #firstworldproblems
  4. Dr Jan Itor

Multiplat AFL 23 - PS/Steam Releasing May 4, Xbox TBC

Do we actually think there is any chance of a release break tomorrow? Even if we can’t actually play til midnight, it would be awesome to not have to line up Thursday! #f#firstworldproblems
  5. Max Leader

VAFA General Discussion 2022-2023-2024

What if players have already booked travel plans based on the released draw. #firstworldproblems
  6. dav3

PC Pc Gaming/building thread

#firstworldproblems
  7. Matera92

PC Pc Gaming/building thread

3080 for 999 that mwave... do I upgrade from my 3070... #firstworldproblems
  8. hangdog

VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

3 goals to Carey. He looking good? Can't watch unfortunately, on a beach in Lorne. #firstworldproblems
  9. kane249

Resource COVID19 V - The Info Thread

We had to turn our annual Fantasy AFL draft from a live event to a virtual one #firstworldproblems
  10. Louie the Lipinski

Coronavirus & Lockdowns - the Positives - Thread

As a person with a quite social life my FOMO has been at an all time low during the lockdowns Guess it'll be back with a vengeance now that everything is opening up again. #firstworldproblems
  11. Dr Spaceman

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part II

How do we fit King, King, Sharman etc in same forward line? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] #firstworldproblems
  12. HAPPY BUDDHA

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

#firstworldproblems 😢
  13. mrpig

Trades 2021 Round 10 Fantasy Trades

Finally got it down to Farrar > Ralphsmith Tom Powell> Jelly or Zorko Can't decide between Jelly or Zorko though...... #firstworldproblems
  14. PT Bar None

Game Day Round 2, 2021: Hawthorn v Richmond, 28 March 2021, 1.10pm @ MCG

I don't like Sunday games. There I said it!. Sunday early > Sunday twilight or FTA slot, but still my least preferred fixture. #firstworldproblems I'm hoping to see us compete for the whole match. A couple of sexy forward 50 entries and our midfield not putting too much pressure on our defence...
  15. Ry009

XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Do you guys have ARC going through an amp? My TV does something similar, just been too lazy to bother looking into it. #firstworldproblems
  16. HirdyLannister

XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

...Was going along ok with it then died. Then I thought stuff this and quick resume to another game and didn't stick with Desperados and haven't ventured back. There are so many options that I can flick through, without paying $100 a game I don't feel the need to keep trying it...
  17. Doctor Feel

Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

...it was shockingly obvious your installer wasn't sick. You lost the template and didn't want to fess up to it and wanted more time to find it. Another weekend of no sinks, dishwashers or washing machines, and another reschedule for the tiler and plumber. Thanks guys, top work...
  18. Robo87

AFL 2020 - AFL Grand Final (no aftertiming allowed)

...like - dusty 15+, guthrie 15+, bolton 2g+ @8.90 sb boosted only trouble is there's no more AFL games this year after the GF to use bb on. #firstworldproblems Have already done the same with 'miers AGS @2.85' on lads. (miers ags is into $2 now tho) Teams are in. no changes from last week.
  19. k31th

Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

With playgrounds re-opening, now I have to fight my way through children to get access to the equipment I want to use, even though there's a giant children's playground just 15m away, they still try to use the equipment that's clearly not designed for them. #firstworldproblems
  20. Zidane98

UEFA Champions League 2019/20

#firstworldproblems
  21. HAPPY BUDDHA

Richmond players and their WAGS. U seriously need to harden the **** up

...where posturing and flexing was the order of the day? Would be quite fitting for him truthfully. :$ Do not mention the war? LMAO Jack compared a game of football with going to war. What will be his next whinge, comparing the hub to Auschwitz? 🤦🏻‍♂️ #firstworldproblems You misspelled...
  22. HAPPY BUDDHA

Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

I guess it is time for those of you to get educated on another language. 🙂 I am sure guys who google stuff all day can figure out the translation app. 🤡 #firstworldproblems
  23. Chief

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

#firstworldproblems :D
  24. Wosh

Official Team Thread | Coney Island Warriors - Season 29 Team Thread | Joint Frankston Rover Medallists... comewhatmay & pantskyle!!

Haha yeah but I honestly don't care, it is what it is this year and we gotta be grateful for anything. #firstworldproblems
  25. Matera92

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears vs. Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium In The Sky

Don't you hate it when you go to eat your Weetbix and all the milks been soaked up and you have to pour more milk into the bowl? #firstworldproblems
  26. HAPPY BUDDHA

Movie What's the last movie you saw? (5)

...👍 I cannot understand how people who do not like it will sit through three full movies of it just to complain about it. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Like those old ladies who are always complaining about too much nudity or violence on TV yet refuse to change the channel or just turn it off. 🤣 #firstworldproblems
  27. Firestarter

Switch Pokemon Sword and Shield

I am playing through Sword first and I have Shield as part of the dual pack release but I don't wanna go through the plot grind to complete the Dex. Damn you, no-GTS. #firstworldproblems
  28. Crankyhawk

FTA-TV Race Across the World/TAR thread

“It’s only day2 and I’m already stinky” #firstworldproblems
Back