Usage for hash tag: Football

1. Michaels

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

My AFL Grand Final preview has launched on YouTube for those keen to check it out! #AFL #Football #AFLFinals #AFLGrandFinal #collingwood #brisbane #piesvslions
  2. OhioCatsfan

A Yank on The Footy....New episodes EVERY week. An American take on the greatest game on the planet.

...you're on the platform. Having been banished from the account that I had the podcast linked to has been a real bummer, but I'm trying to rebuild. I also hope you'll consider signing up for the podcast mailing list on my website, ayankonthefooty.com #AFL #AFLW #Football #footy #Australia #USAFL
  3. OhioCatsfan

No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

...Freeze also joins the discussion. I also shared a link to a short listener survey, as I head into my next 100 episode. #australianrulesfootball #aussierules #Football #Podcast #footy Sorry about the link not working. This one should work: https://www.ayankonthefooty.com/s1e97...
  4. C

RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

BEYOND THE BEST | Episode 7 - THE SIT DOWN - Listen to the exclusive talk between Woodend/Hesket Football Netball Club president Paul Podbury and Chris Yeend as the pair announce that Senior football coach Tom Carland will no longer coach at the club beyond the end of season 2019 of the RDFNL...
  5. C

RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

...on Beyond the Nest. Join Undiscovered Media's Jack Dynon and Chris Yeend as the pair look back at Round 12, chat with Woodend Hesket Masters Football Club president Ben Bush, look at this weekend's matches in the Woodend Junior Football Netball Club and look at the run home for the Senior...
Back