Usage for hash tag: footy

1. W

Want to be an AFL media personality? It's easy — just follow the four-step Kane Cornes plan.

Just saw this on Aussie Zone. It's funny 'cos it's true. (Link to the original: https://aussie.zone/post/10034148 )
  2. Michaels

AFL Finals Preview - Vlog

My semi finals preview vlog is dropping tonight at 6:45pm to take a look at the 2 big games! Link before for the Premier! #AFL #AFLFinals #Dees #Blues #power #GWS #footy
  3. Michaels

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Semi Final preview of this week's AFL Finals is dropping on YouTube at 6:45pm tonight! Link before for the Premier! #AFL #AFLFinals #Dees #Blues #power #GWS #footy
  4. GremioPower

Opinion "Far-West Footy" - GremioPower's blog
    Threadmarks: 2023.03.08 (1914)

THE INVINCIBLES Another episode of Far-West Footy! On the 1914 team that won every game they played. #port #portadelaide #footy #bringbackthebars
  5. OhioCatsfan

A Yank on The Footy....New episodes EVERY week. An American take on the greatest game on the planet.

I have re-established my podcast page on Facebook. A Yank on the Footy Podcast I hope you'll give the podcast a follow there, if you're on the platform. Having been banished from the account that I had the podcast linked to has been a real bummer, but I'm trying to rebuild. I also hope...
  6. Just Kreuzing

Bluemour Melting Pot XXX - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

#FootyFilthified
  7. OhioCatsfan

No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

...about an hour ago. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the questions. I asked several of them during the interview. Ep. 97 of A Yank on the Footy is out! In the episode, I sat down with Frank Davis, a long-time member of the Melbourne Demons, and then working as the Recruiting Coordinator of...
  8. SMaturin

Opinion Commentary & Media III

...the score review. Technology should be thrown out of the game. Umpires call is the end of it. Howler? Costs you a grand final? Stiff shit. And if it happended to North it'd be stiff shit to me. Injustice is part of life, and probably the most undervalued element of the sport experience...
Back