Usage for hash tag: HandbagsInTheAir

1. Elmer_Hauser

**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

...Socrates were too busy with your only salty Geelong shit fights at the time, the Geelong pests were less annoying at the time, but I acknowledge you and Aristotle Pickett were probably right all along. The arrogance from Bay Geelong Flogs hopefully turns into Hubris next week...
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Cam Mooney "Moon Cup" - the Mighty Geelong Cats vs the Team that Embarrassed Carlton into a Season-Ending Collapse - NMFC Cheat Ground

Still haven't beaten anyone in the top 4 this season. #HandbagsInTheAir
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Sydney versus Geelong 9/6/2024

Swans by 69 points. You're welcome Punters #AnotherElmerSpecial #HandbagsInTheAir
  4. Elmer_Hauser

Podcast Farewell Lance 'Buddy' Franklin - Handbag Slayer, and Alex Rance's Daddy !

Geelong flogs being insecure and making a tribute thread to one of the game's all time legend's all about them .. #HandbagsInTheAir
  5. Elmer_Hauser

Podcast Farewell Lance 'Buddy' Franklin - Handbag Slayer, and Alex Rance's Daddy !

No group of supporters take Grand Final losses more bitter and sour than Geelong flogs. They are still complaining about 1995, even though we absolutely annihilated the Handbags and stole their souls that great day. And quite clearly still crying about 2008 and 2020. #HandbagsInTheAir
  6. Elmer_Hauser

Jerlong chasing Robbie Gray

Robbie has too much dignity and self-respect to soil himself to go that inbred rabble #HandbagsInTheAir
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Can the cats do it again?

I really enjoy the annual finals humiliation of Geepong flogs. Unfortunately this looks like it will be the last time for several years as The Handbags face Ground Zero and endure 5 years plus of bottom 4 finishes. #HandbagsInTheAir #Welcome2CarltonCookie
  8. Elmer_Hauser

Live Event Devils vs Geriatrics, winner to play Port

I take so much satisfaction those Geelong pissants will never have as many flags as Carlton in my lifetime #HandbagsInTheAir
Back