**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

"Cotton On, COSTA living, free acreage - sign the contract big boy"

GXBwfXBboAAmN9j

Carlton seem to be adopting the "pissed bloke on Tinder after leaving the strippers" approach to the trade period

Well always good to try something different/innovative I suppose..

If a dual AA player wants to join your club, you ain't going to knock him back!

St Kilda built a Jack warchest that revolutionized recruiting. Apart from most of the good Jacks
Given their history of winning Jack Shiite it at least appealed to their roots.

We've secretly built a war chest of Rileys (of various spellings) too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he was an academy player or something that was meant to play mid. But we’ve played him all over the shop and then VFL. Handy forward at times. Has tricks around goal

Prolly a good replacement for Owies and Jack Martin.
I know he has a lot of talent. Hoping he can be another Heath Scotland bargain for us 🙏

Surely you keep him. He’s a flog but you’d love him on year team. If he signing him before Durdun, Motlop etc

I think the club still rates Motlop, but are planning to ship Durdin and Owies off in order to get Dan Houston (from what I have heard)

I think the club still rates Motlop, but are planning to ship Durdin and Owies off in order to get Dan Houston (from what I have heard)
Surely you keep him. He’s a flog but you’d love him on year team. If he signing him before Durdun, Motlop etc
Guys, this thread is about an elite player being traded to an elite club, please make a ‘D grade player X tells F grade team to GAGF’ thread for this minnow shit.

Guys, this thread is about an elite player being traded to an elite club, please make a ‘D grade player X tells F grade team to GAGF’ thread for this minnow shit.

I started this Thread and I post what I like in it (within the rules of the Bay of course)
Don't like, go eat my salami (it's Halal btw)

I could have told you that long ago.

Yes but you and Socrates were too busy with your only salty Geelong shit fights at the time, the Geelong pests were less annoying at the time, but I acknowledge you and Aristotle Pickett were probably right all along.

The arrogance from Bay Geelong Flogs hopefully turns into Hubris next week.

#HandbagsInTheAir

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Bailey Sniff tells The Bulldogs to GAGF, wants to Cotton On his lazy, piker lifestyle elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back