1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

#TeamGood says “Hey Gale Hawthorne Vigilante! Stop trying to help!” Hachy1992 again for me. Freaking dirty low down lurker is at it again. #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  2. 3KZ is Football

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Brisbane

I’ll write one NaturalDisaster. Here is a draft I have been working on. 2020 Qualifying Final - Brisbane v Richmond THIS IS A GRUDGE MATCH! Richmond still carries deep mental scars from the 1944 Grand Final. That loss to Fitzroy by 15 points has haunted the club for 76 years and thrown a pall...
  3. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Thanks Dero - OK, changing my vote to Hoos. I've been evil with him in the past and he is playing his 'evil game'. #TeamGood #lurkertheory #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #rolefluidity #rolefluidityfor3KZ #AngryDwarf #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe #gateauxhauks
  4. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore also nominates Dingster, but that is his MO. He's got some mates though. Anyone seen a post from Deaneus! and who is Gosaints12? #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  5. 3KZ is Football

I noticed. Missed kills again and you are holding your vote. I was on Grand Uncle Horace yesterday before I jumped on boncer and I'm going back today. Something tells me you are trying to send us a message. croweater 41 MC Bad Genius #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  6. 3KZ is Football

Sure. Changing my vote to boncer34 croweater 41 MC Bad Genius #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  7. 3KZ is Football

Finally there is this new one #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
Back