Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

I should clarify, when I gave Nakkers the amulet I did it because he had a ripper game prior and had then drawn the role of Alpha.

I knew he would be targeted so I gave him the amulet to make sure evil didn't start on the back foot (hard to win as it is). He got targeted night 1, claimed amulet and it bought him a few days i think

Food for thought, but it proves that some people do make decisions on the last game. BIG PERHAPS the vigs targeted him.

I haven't claimed for the amulet and I won't
I disliked it because
1) crow was trying to piss us off by his own admission so it was a token of thanks for hosting
2) it means the flogs can't pass it amongst themselves
(which was the context of discussion around the time I sought clarification)
I honestly figured it's better than a "hey I always vote Tarks because reasons".

Actually I notice Tarks has been quiet today, wanna get a bandwagon going?

I honestly figured it's better than a "hey I always vote Tarks because reasons".

Yeah why not - have to prevent his reincarnation
Tarks thanks Croweater

Yeah do that.

This happened last game what have you done in death to piss people off Tarkyn_24?

Please vote for live players.
utzTCyo.png

Why aren't more people voting Boncer? He's pushed to lazy options already.

It would indeed be sad, but not as sad as if you were dead.

I think you're good. But I'm putting a crazy conspiracy theory out here just in case.

WHAT IF...

the 2 clowns running the show are double bluffing us?

So, they say you're going to be unlucky, and they then give you the amulet, and then targeted for said hit. But you say you've got the amulet and you give it to good, therefore painting yourself as the all round good guy.

BUT, you have an evil role and it's a great cover story and you coast through again.

Did I start drinking too early?

Or, maybe you got picked up by an Uber driver and someone else died for your sins?

But I think you're good. Just spitballing.
Yeah I’m just a villager with an amulet.

Why aren't more people voting Boncer? He's pushed to lazy options already.

You make a strong case young man.

However at the moment I am curious to learn about Proper Gander's whereabout last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She told me she went to Sizzler for dinner
She likes the cheese toast which I have the recipes for seeing as I worked at sizzler in the 90’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back