Usage for hash tag: icebath

1. ClintEastwood

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

If recent history has shown anything, it's that Port's recruiting is second to none. I'd be a bit more worried about your own back yard, frankly. Anyway .... back to Jason "I've got the Horne!" Horne-Francis ... boy's seriously good. #icebath
  2. El Doederino

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Also JHF, followed by a #icebath tweet from his head cheerleader Kornes
  3. Dan

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

How good is the cherry picking of north’s alleged injury treatment of the other guy’s time at North #icebath yet in recent times we’ve seen blatant disregard for port players re Alir Alir & Rozee.
  4. ClintEastwood

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Jeez he's special. #icebath
  5. Altum Volantes

List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Well if we manage to avoid running him out of town within a year we’ll be one up on North. #i#icebath
  6. giantroo

Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

...some people should be embarrassed by it. The Power has also threatened legal action to a Queensland-based beer service that had released a #Icebath Lager with a cartoon image of him. Ahead of Saturday’s game, Port Adelaide veteran Travis Boak said the club and Horne-Francis were focusing on...
  7. Mav

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

If I order a carton of RAD DAD's and accidently got half #icebath largers, and promised not to tell anyone, would it happen? Haha, thanks for thinking of us but sadly we cannot send any Icebaths. Appreciate your opinion on the matter. Cheers BBH Team
  8. Harris 10

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

He tweeted a photo of the beer with the #icebath but he’s deleted it.
  9. leighlee13

Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Port Adelaide news: Jason Horne-Francis ‘icebath’ beer pulled by brewery after being contacted by Power A brewery has apologised to Jason Horne-Francis and Port Adelaide for a custom branded beer that referenced his controversial departure from the Roos. Simeon Thomas-Wilson May 9, 2023 -...
  10. Toump Ass

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Especially given it's their unofficial mouth-peice Kane Cornhole who got #icebath trending in the first place...
  11. EskimoPAFC

Game Day Ports quest for a 5 in a row certificate vs Essington

Winning this would be an extremely tenable victory. #icebath
  12. Pagans Paddock99

I’d put all the players in a #i#icebathor a week! Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  13. The Nostradamus

Reminder to stock up on ice cubes for round 9 to peg at JHF #icebath
  14. Colby Cheer Squad

What amuses me is that he thinks using #icebath is a trigger for North supporters. Surely that's more of an issue for Jason Francis. All it does for us is remind us that we are lucky to be rid of an unprofessional player who refused to do everything necessary to perform at his best.
  15. ClintEastwood

It's not about the #icebath. It's because JHF is a f*ckin good player. And coz they let him slip through their fingers. ANd him being a f*ckin good player is 90% of the reason for the boos too, 10% follow the leader.
  16. PJ Power

If he cared for Jason, he would stop trolling the North supporters with #icebath to feed his own ego and sense of fun.
  17. dirty2

As much as I think Kane is a w***er... He has half a brain... and will kill you king in any discussion. And #icebath 🖕
  18. chubbspeterson

Kane Cornes

Yeah I only listen to fireball friday because Kingy's there. Won't listen or watch/read any of his other stuff. The fact he said he'll continue #icebath says it all. He just wants clicks and enjoys trolling.
  19. Jojay

Lol King putting the blame of the booing squarely on Kornes when he started the #icebath story. Not sure that's quite right coz the norf fans were always going to be dirty for JHF leaving after a season but he's spot on about Kane ... a deadset shock jock yahoo
  20. Marstermind

...the pressure on JHF is all on Kane Cornes. He's relentlessly and erroneously pushed the narrative that North sacked JHF solely because of the icebath. North fans were disappointed but accepting about JHF leaving, but arced up/fell in and gave the #icebath story oxygen by pushing back. Other...
  21. S

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Kane cornes lost all respect from me on this one. Thought the booing and the #icebath crap was petulant but still kind of assuming. Felt even he was tongue in cheek. Not after that tweet though. I'm seriously confused why he is trying to bait north supporters? They got their player. We got a...
Back