Usage for hash tag: itsallaboutengagement

1. damicky

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v West Coast Wonders @ The Stadium in the Sky

#itsallaboutengagement Hi MWPP 👋🏼 What is your Patronus?
  2. Brenton Davy

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears v Baghdad Bombers @ The Stadium in the Sky

Hi all. My contribution for this week. #itsallaboutengagement Slight change of pace for me
  3. Brenton Davy

Official Match Thread The BYE

I don’t think the Bye is very good at engaging the opposition. #itsallaboutengagement
  4. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

...Bears leadership group) has put together a series of questions to improvement engagement this week. Because as everyone knows #itsallaboutengagement So without further ado--- the first question of Season 34-- Round 7 is..... Where is your favourite place to watch live sport? Come back...
  5. Brenton Davy

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at House of Gumby

So the Gumbies DON’T reward participation and engagement. Interesting… #itsallaboutengagement
  6. Brenton Davy

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

I think dogs105 is trying to get the Demons to engage. #itsallaboutengagement
  7. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Doesn’t sound that different to a normal match thread for you mate. How’s the Nerd Club investigation going? Figured out who our preference for admin is yet? #KilroyIsOnTheCase #grandfinalrematch #itsallaboutengagement
  8. ImissFrosty

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

I missed 27 pages while sleeping. This is next level engagement #grandfinalrematch #itsallaboutengagement
  9. ImissFrosty

you wish the wonders had this level of activity! #itsallaboutengagement
  10. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

...Muddiemoose pitched my move to the Bears based on joining up alongside Suns Supreme and the Bears crew. The Bears list is #itsallaboutengagement from top to bottom. From MWPP & tony through to I Dont Care , Party Gull & Millky95 -- I could keep listing team mates all day that I'd prefer to...
  11. Senor M

Media Serial Stats: The Baghdad Bombers Infinite Playlist

That you’re being tricked into continually bumping serial_thrilla ‘s media thread #itsallaboutengagement
  12. Senor M

Media Serial Stats: The Baghdad Bombers Infinite Playlist

A media thread on the front page 2 weeks after it was posted. Well done serial_thrilla #itsallaboutengagement
  13. Brenton Davy

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Finals Eve Edition

1. #itsallaboutengagement 2. Barrybran and his Fred hopes are doomed if he doesn’t start kicking straight. 3. All those who said I couldn’t kick straight - go suck on it cos I’ve kicked 14.1 the last 2 weeks and the behind shaved the post!
  14. Senor M

Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (SFA Pride Game)

So you DON'T want me to engage? I'm confused. #itsallaboutengagement #BearsRtheNo1postingTeamIntheSFA
  15. Senor M

Official Match Thread S33 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (SFA Pride Game)

I've posted 256 times this week. If that's not enough engagement and an excuse to resort to petty name calling and childish insults, then 99% of the SFA isn't meeting this lofty standard each and every week. #BearsRtheNo1postingTeamIntheSFA #itsallaboutengagement #BoomerDavyIsAGoodBloke
  16. Senor M

#itsallaboutengagement #BearsRtheNo1postingTeamIntheSFA
Back