Usage for hash tag: JTMedal

1. JT_the_Man

Event The S35 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy

I would very much like to know which kind souls gave me my 15 votes. Definitely not for #JTMedal purposes. My money is on Headless
  2. JT_the_Man

Media JTMedia Presents: And I Took It Personally

...THE MOTHER****IN’ BEAR!” JT_the_Man had just one two more quotes to share before ending his press conference. ”West Coast Wonders Season 36, 37 and 38 Premiers. Bookmark that shit.” “Oh, and who wants a #JTMedal to add to their resume? Now t#JTMedalibes!” THE WONDERS REVENGE TOUR: COMING...
  3. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Think of the most prestigious award in the SFA. Then imagine an award 10x more valuable, 50x more prestigious and 100x more sexy. That is the #JTMedal in a nutshell.
  4. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 2 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Sportswood Oval #Mobbs550

Yeah, sex is cool but have you ever ever gone back to back in the #JTMedal?
  5. JT_the_Man

Competition Sweet Summer League 2022/23: Round 1 Match Threads

Many compelling cases being put forward here. Good to see the candidates separating themselves early. This could be a #JTMedal race for the ages!
  6. JT_the_Man

Competition Sweet Summer League 2022/23: Round 1 Match Threads

Is this your way of trying to break TheInjuryFactory’s run of #JTMedal victories next season? Because if so it is working.
  7. JT_the_Man

Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

Now, I just need to remember if I promised you or PhenomenalV1 a lot of votes… Or maybe it was Headless. But I don’t think it was Headless. Fine, since you are the one who mentioned it, and PhenomenalV1 didn't award me to PhenoMedal… The S34 #JTMedal winner is TheInjuryFactory!
  8. TheInjuryFactory

Event Season 34 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count

No one in Sweet FA history has ever won back to back JTMedals... Could S34 be the season? Well folks, I'm hearing we may just witness history here tonight... JT_the_Man #JTMedal
  9. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at House of Gumby

2000 #JTMedal votes! (Wonders privilege = double votes)
  10. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at House of Gumby

I’m here! This beautiful comment has earned you 1000 #JTMedal votes! Taking you to a clear favouritism to win the award at the end of the season.
  11. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 1 : Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

A truly generous offer, given we all know that the #JTMedal is a higher honour than a flag.
  12. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 1 : Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

That is why you need to sacrifice to the sim gods. I personally offered up the S34 #JTMedal for this season’s flag.
  13. JT_the_Man

Event The S33 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy - Starts at 7pm

TheInjuryFactory has won the S33 #JTMedal! Congratulations!
  14. JT_the_Man

Event The S33 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy - Starts at 7pm

Thanks guys, really appreciate winning this honour. Really incredible, even if expected. #JTMedal to be announced shortly.
  15. TheInjuryFactory

Discussion IS THE SFA IN CRISIS

All of a sudden, I feel like I'm a huge sniff for the #JTMedal this season.
  16. JT_the_Man

Event The S32 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy - Starts at 8pm

Is this the part where I start campaigning for votes even though the season is over, voting completed and event well and truly underway? People of the SFA, vote for me and receive 170 free #JTMedal votes! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you WILL NOT regret!
  17. PhenomenalV1

Media JTMedia - The Largest Media Conglomerate in the Land of Sweet!

I am not coming back to the SFA, but JT should be given a guaranteed media contract, and a lead commentary spot in the match of the week There you go, now where's my ****ing #JTMedal
  18. JT_the_Man

Media JTMedia - The Largest Media Conglomerate in the Land of Sweet!

...if I ever ran this or not, but it was definitely an idea which originated from a certain medals origins…) and of course the fan favourite #JTMedal, which was definitely not just an elaborate scheme masterminded by JT_the_Man of JTMedia and PhenomenalV1 of #PhenoMedia (proud home of the...
  19. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Early favourite looking like TheInjuryFactory for remembering about the existence of the mighty #JTMedal
  20. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Howdy JT. How's the market framing up for the #JTMedal this season pal? :think:
  21. JT_the_Man

Discussion The people’s Admin

If the people want, the people shall receive. #jt4admin2020 You’ll even get a free complimentary bumper sticker if you get behind this and offer your support! Like for 5 #JTMedal votes Use the hashtag #jt4admin2020 for an additional 10 votes
  22. JT_the_Man

Media Serial Stats: Reactive Posting (FINAL UPDATE: Mobbs Multiplier & Top Ten Team Posters on post #153)

0.96? I need to lift my game! Like this post for 10 free #JTMedal votes!
  23. JT_the_Man

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Something about throwing off my opponents with talk of the #JTMedal
  24. JT_the_Man

Media Crushy Walks away from Bombers

Who am I? Who am I? 1x SFA Champion 2x PhenoMedallist 1x Top 50 in the Beez 1x Runner Up in Wonders BnF Have had multiple awards named after myself such as the #JTMedal And much more You could only WISH for a resume as polished as mine.
  25. JT_the_Man

State of Origin Series XV Round 3 - Vic Metro v South Australia @ MCG (MOTR)

Sure. Want some #JTMedal votes in exchange for Phenom Points?
  26. JT_the_Man

State of Origin State of Origin 2020 - Expressions of interest (EoI posts ONLY)

...is not included in the competition): Irrelevant Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Undisputed GOAT, 1x PhenoMedal winner, 2x top 50 in the Beez, 1x All-SFA snub, 2x top 5 Wonders B&F, have awards such as #JTMedal named after me, and have previously been self-appointed co-captain of Vic Metro.
Back