Usage for hash tag: KP250

1. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36
    Threadmarks: Three Things - Rd 16

...I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36 ROUND 16 Three things I learnt this week... 1. Death, taxes and the Wazzas shafting ourselves when it matters. #KP250 powered the Rats to win and a leapfrog into the double chances. ** shakes fist at Kennedy Parker ** 2. The Sweet FA is a hot bed of CoNsPiRaCy...
  2. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors @ Underground Stadium

...ant555 BloodySwan edgie Firestarter GotTheGoodes GremioPower HirdsTheWord Jewelsbon Kennedy Parker KinderSmock okeydoke7 paraaaa Power Raid philreich Quadzilla RPCB Rodney Dangerfield sataris Shuestar13 spookism The Jesus Ticky009 Muddy conditions should suit us. Let's get the win for #KP250!
  3. TheInjuryFactory

Media KP250

...he sets his mind to it. Congrats on 250 chano, you're one of the genuine greats of the competition. I've loved working with you on a myriad of initiatives and media bits over the years and have thoroughly enjoyed our time in committee together. Hope we do you dirty on Sunday campaigner!! 😘...
Back