Usage for hash tag: lurkertheory

1. CursingFijian

Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

#lurkertheory vs #boredvillager
  2. Dingster

Werewolf Melon's MARVEL Werewolf - Serial Killer and Arsonist win!

3KZ pls thewizardmelon #lurkertheory
  3. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

...don’t know who the hidden good roles are. Tarks, I’ve jumped on as a bit of a revenge vote TBH. I didn’t look at the game thread yesterday because I was a bit pissed off actually. Naturally all the scientific dictums apply. #Lurke#lurkertheoryLurki#LurkingInPlainSighthe two I am most...
  4. ZergMinion

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

I think I'll vote for ClarkeM as he deserves a little scrutiny before I inevitably get lynched today Frederico_WA #lurkertheory
  5. serial_thrilla

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Hey guy. Did you know that Pie 4 Life is playing? Me neither. #lurkertheory
  6. serial_thrilla

HARPSichord currently on #lurkertheory watch list.
  7. serial_thrilla

#lurkertheory #GralinTugs #CadsIsEvil
  8. serial_thrilla

I've already voted. Have you?'🤔 #Lu#lurkertheory
  9. serial_thrilla

They need to be out here working together instead of hiding with the Darkfriends! Many evils are too afraid of making an error that reveals their dark inclinations...so they lurk in the shadows until the end game. We must strive to out these fiends! #lurkertheory
  10. serial_thrilla

A silent village is a village for evil. #lurkertheory is happening this game!
  11. MP_

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

3KZ is Football this guy is trying to steal your #lurkertheory
  12. ClarkeM

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

I'm a stick by the theory that I invented and know to be true which of course is #lurkertheory and my vote sits with 3KZ is Football who is lurking big time right now. Thanks.
  13. DERO

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

What do you make of the kills Smeggy? I looked at them and it appears the SK went after "lurkers" early on. looms a bit like #lurkertheory ...
  14. MWPP

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf - Night 5

#lurkertheory or as 3KZ used to say #lurkerlaw is great on paper but I struggle with it when it’s a slow game in general. I agree that it’s good to have them on board
  15. por_please_ya

Werewolf Rough and Ready to Die Werewolf - Vampires Win

Heroic villager it is :) time to utilise #lurkertheory 3KZ is Football
  16. MC Bad Genius

Werewolf Werewolf - The Blacklist! VILLAGE WINS

At any rate, without any other overnight info, I'm going with 3KZ is Football please, thewizardmelon. #lurkertheory and all that. To be honest, I think he'd be OK with being lynched considering he's basically been non existent this game.
  17. por_please_ya

Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Both of you for a start. But more pressing Zerg, Pie, Dockerden, still not convinced by Horrie either. And it feels like there are people around but not contributing. #lurkertheory
  18. Senor M

Werewolf ND's Werewolf Bash - N6

I know I'm going to get criticised for making this move--- but let's make the next 18 minutes interesting. #lurkertheory-- so even if he's good, he's not particularly helpful to the village. JackTheGodfather please NaturalDisaster
  19. ZergMinion

Werewolf Werewolf - The US Election Edition - REPUBLICANS WIN!

#lurkertheory
  20. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #TeamGood
  21. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

#TeamGood says “Hey Gale Hawthorne Vigilante! Stop trying to help!” Hachy1992 again for me. Freaking dirty low down lurker is at it again. #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  22. 3KZ is Football

...scientific application and understanding of human nature comes to the fore, to the benefit of those opposed to evil. I will be applying #lurkertheory and on that basis, voting to lynch Hatchy1992 because he has turned lurking into an art form. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkerlaw...
  23. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Thanks Dero - OK, changing my vote to Hoos. I've been evil with him in the past and he is playing his 'evil game'. #TeamGood #lurkertheory #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #rolefluidity #rolefluidityfor3KZ #AngryDwarf #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe #gateauxhauks
  24. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

It's hard to keep up when you are an innovator. #rolefluidity #lurkertheory #AngryDwarf
  25. ClarkeM

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

...late in the game clearly has an agenda given how close the SK is from victory and anyone denying that would either fit into your own #lurkertheory (which you seemed to have dropped this game, how odd given how close you are from winning this game) OR they have zero agenda because it doesn't...
  26. MWPP

Werewolf "Missed it by that much" Get Smart Werewolf

...I did find it odd but I put it down to the new player factor Fair enough logic (no 3KZ is Football game would be complete without a #lurkertheory tribute ) , but why mang in particular of all the people who fit that category (given that he’s the only one in that group who has been seered as...
  27. NaturalDisaster

Werewolf "Missed it by that much" Get Smart Werewolf

Naturaldisaster has been quiet #lurkertheory
  28. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

Don’t over think it. If I had a role I would have made it onto the player list. #lurkertheory will give us the SK. Tigland Is the best bet for mine. Vig should put the gun down and we do it on lynches. Otherwise Vig will be thinning out numbers for evil.
Back