Usage for hash tag: lurkertheory

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

I’m voting Tigland based on #lurkertheory Dero guero
  2. 3KZ is Football

Any interest in lynching Proper Gander because she faked her intimidation and is the Serial Killer? she also qualifies under #lurkertheory Let’s see. Dero
  3. 3KZ is Football

Don’t expect Dingster to do more than vote to avoid a Modkill until Thursday or Friday. #lurkertheory
  4. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Video Killed the Werewolf-star

...consolation, so be it, but it might not be enough. If we don’t hit the SK we run the risk of being whittled down 2 per night. Based on #lurkertheory Itsmyshow is the lynch today. Has steered clear of the game as much as he can, looking down the barrel of a Modkill and pops in for a quick...
  5. 3KZ is Football

...“False Seer” was the most dangerous to the Serial Killer and he was “false seering” The Half Back - and then he winds up dead. I think he’s the lynch. Changing my vote please. Tigland may or may not be evil, but at least he has been up and about most of the game. #lurkertheory Millky95 Chipmunk
  6. 3KZ is Football

...strike against Seers means they were probably both on the money or close. Although, SK might have just hit Mooch to reduce known good, which means a vote on tigland is probably a better bet in a coin toss. PS. There are also some experienced players lurking like crazy. #lurkertheory Millky95
  7. 3KZ is Football

Bloodied52 satisfies #lurkertheory criteria. Where there is smoke etc etc Millky95
  8. 3KZ is Football

After today, I still think the other question about the SK needs to be front of mind. Working out who would off Jack The Godfather and Ninja Swan is going to be very useful. #lurkertheory
  9. 3KZ is Football

...out big evil if we can but we should settle for any evil. Lots of evil in the shadows surely. MWPP - you mocked my theories a bit yesterday, but who is lurking and you would think could have been behind the deaths of some ‘name players’ early? #lurkertheory We should be able to nut this out...
  10. MWPP

#lurkertheory #strangerdanger
  11. 3KZ is Football

#lurkertheory
  12. 3KZ is Football

Switching to Smeg Head. He fits the Key Selection Criteria for #lurkertheory and I just cant see MWPP playing the pretend self blackmail card. Smeg Head will no doubt claim she is the Fake Seer perhaps, but it is worth a look. OMGFridge does make a good point though. Odds on MWPP being...
  13. 3KZ is Football

Alrighty, here we go. I have studied #lurkertheory and observed how that works, but now we have a new phenomenon to battle in the village and that is #strangerdanger! It's an associated theory and it's one that will pay the forces of good and niceness to heed. I'll show you how it works. get...
  14. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Barebones Werewolf

I would be employing #lurkertheory. Some of the newer players come under attention as evil. Ninja Swan? Really not sure. My view is that when you have evil, you lynch it.
  15. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Barebones Werewolf

...noticed, but I have evolved somewhat and haven't had a melty game for ages (excluding #AngryDwarf game. Having studied the game and #lurkertheory, there's just no point. If people are waiting for me to come into games and go nuts, theyre going to be waiting a long time and I'm going to get...
  16. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Why doesn’t Manangatang like voting? #lurkertheory Was he blackmailed the day before?
  17. 3KZ is Football

#lurkertheory has just about moved from the theoretical phase after this game.
  18. 3KZ is Football

We may as well go all in, swapping to ClarkeM thanks SM. I still think #lurkertheory will find the balance of evil.
  19. 3KZ is Football

No problem with Hoos, but I’m going to go for deaneus who qualifies for #lurkertheory big time. SM
  20. 3KZ is Football

Riviat - Tick one for #lurkertheory.
  21. 3KZ is Football

I agree on the other three, but I am a villager so ... Using #lurkertheory the evil is among these: Barrybran Deaneus William Wonka (still haven’t seen a post) Smeg Head Pappa Juggs Hoos Riviat EJW Manangatang (who disappeared this morning as soon as I said Pants might have been telling the...
  22. 3KZ is Football

Dah - #lurkertheory
  23. 3KZ is Football

...in are those who voted to lynch Roger yesterday. WTF - not very village. At some point in time someone apart from me needs to buy into #lurkertheory - because there is some silent evil out there sitting back and laughing. Anyway, I think village missed a kill last night and Ninja Swan is...
  24. 3KZ is Football

Yep, I've seen it before, glass jaw. As much as I think we need to be employing #lurkertheory, lynching an evil pantsredacted is too good an opportunity to pass up, so I'm changing my vote SM. Therefore, pantsredacted - YOU DIE! The theoretical aspects of the game can wait until tomorrow.
  25. 3KZ is Football

#lurkertheory says William Wonka because he has taken lurking to the point of complete invisibility. He’s on the list as playing, but I can’t recall seeing a single post from him. SM
  26. 3KZ is Football

Before he gave himself up, he gave himself up. I vote for him D1 nearly every game and he always #lurkertheory - It's scientific.
  27. 3KZ is Football

He always lurks - It's the change of behavior that is the "tell" for me. The problem is that in terms of #lurkertheory there are plenty of others to choose from.
  28. 3KZ is Football

I am not :think: I've caught up with life and BF and I'm not convinced by the blackmail stuff. On the other hand, I am convinced by #lurkertheory. I am going to double down on raskolnikov - voting for him on D1 is a tradition of mine and he usually revenge votes and we move on. Yesterday...
  29. Riviat

According to your #lurkertheory, are lurkers good or evil??
  30. 3KZ is Football

Trust in #lurkertheory - raskolnikov has been something of a traditional D1 vote for me. No reason to break with tradition. Starting timer now. SM
Back