Usage for hash tag: nerd

1. Cuzz09

Health Depression

I enjoy paying my bills #nerd Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
  2. morell

2020 celebrations

...it's amazing. Actually a bit choked up in some sections. Travis Boaks first player contract was incredibly interesting, never seen one before #nerd Apologies for the Swans fan who snuck herself into our picture at the back. It was a present from her to me. I'll understand if people demand a...
  3. Riviat

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Sure is, he's arrogant as hell and one of my favourite characters from a game. Naming Kratos' weapon deserves #nerd too :p
  4. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

I feel terrible that I know those weapons are the blades of chaos. #nerd
  5. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

...We had to do Australian Studies for one semester too. I was lucky in that I went to an 'arts' school, so they had Dance, Drama, Art, Music and a school production every year. I did Drama which was really fun. I also achieved a Certificate III in Multimedia through my Year 12 studies haha XD...
  6. por_please_ya

Media LoonStats: Statistics of Season 27 margins and scores

I remember doing a statistics course at Uni and what's sad is I mostly understand this post and what it means lol. #nerd
Back