Usage for hash tag: Ratsmedia

1. jackster83

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

#Ratsmedia will not be making any comments at this time. We do have some more exciting announcements planned however. Do stay tuned.
  2. jackster83

Official Team Thread S32 – Alberton Qootball Club, the Sin City Swamprats [B&F Winner: philreich]
    Threadmarks: Rats Stats (S32 - Full)

...to come out of hiding at the right time. Could the Rats be building something here, to go with their league leading crop of rookies? #Ratsmedia has been deathly silent so far, apart from Ant Bear signalling a possible leadership spill. Stay tuned for information on our night of nights, the...
  3. jackster83

Media Media Production Companies

GremioPower and I are too busy to keep #Ratsmedia publishing regular quality content. Might be time for Catsnlakers to take over media duties.
  4. Ant Bear

Event The S30 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy
    Threadmarks: #16 philreich

...total – 2430 votes Match thread post avg – 73.1 Media Highlights: Media - AB returns home Welcome to yet another woeful production of #Ratsmedia - gotta be quick, cos my lunch hour is nearly over, and my boss will hit me with a stick if I'm late. I know the Wonders are devastated to lose...
  5. philreich

Media AB returns home

Welcome to yet another woeful production of #Ratsmedia - gotta be quick, cos my lunch hour is nearly over, and my boss will hit me with a stick if I'm late. I know the Wonders are devastated to lose this poster, because he had become a club favourite son. However the urge to return home to the...
Back