Usage for hash tag: scandal

1. tgrs

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

...and a returning Uncle_Leo and Crimson Azure , but the delisting of Sweet legends including former Captain and games record holder Blacky and #scandal creator brahj certainly indicates a changing of the guard in Gold City. Cadsky carries a large weight within the team but is well supported...
  2. tgrs

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

I'm laying the groundwork against the end of season #scandal thread by being willfully obtuse There are no PM's and none will be created
  3. tgrs

Media The Sweet F.A Retrospective - SEASON 8 pg.4
    Threadmarks: Season 7

...with multiple captaincy issues, The season was delayed by Frankston Rover going on a massive bender, and renovating his house. The biggest #scandal occurred in Round 10 in a match between the Gumbies and Wonders, as Mobbs explains; "The most professional way I can elaborate on this match is...
  4. Mobbs

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - East Side Hawks v Roys FFC at Wally Centre of Excellence

btw I found a #scandal . In all of our 33 seasons in the league, the Roys have only had 11 Opening Rounds at home. That's 33%. 11 x Rd1 at Home. 22 x Rd1 away. But it gets worse! Full deets: Roys play Rd 1 at home: 11 Roys play Rd 1 away, then Rd 2 at home: 12 Roys don't play at home until Rd...
  5. Elton Johns Wig

Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

I think the #scandal thread is about to get a bump....:eyes:
  6. serial_thrilla

Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

brahj would be so proud that #scandal is still as effective as ever.
  7. Kennedy Parker

You necrobump #scandal and post no tangerines? Get your act together serial_thrilla :thumbsdownv1:
  8. Barrels

Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Have you ever seen them in the same room? #scandal
  9. Wosh

Also #scandal but probably more #shame Headless you know what to do :gun:
  10. Kennedy Parker

Event SFA Hall of Fame Inductions - Class of Season 35 - 4:30pm AEST
    Threadmarks: Hall of Fame Induction

...He also has created a trilogy of epic threads which are amongst some of the largest on the board and have stood the test of time including: #scandal (the largest ever media thread in the history of the league) The Sweet FA Landfill (a timeless institution of the league used by administrators...
  11. Elton Johns Wig

Official Match Thread Season 35 SFA Grand Final: Ophidian Old Boys vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

They've won 5. And Clarkey only listed 5 Grand Finals. This bears further investigation #scandal
  12. brahj

...James Colorado - JoshWoodenSpoon - BLUEALLTHRU HB: Dingster - Tigerturbulance - hotchilli C: TheInjuryFactory - Robertio - Bovo HF: Mobbs - pantskyle - Ligma F: nahnah - gab213 - Dory_77 Foll: GreyCrow - Pugsley - omgfridge INT: damicky - spudmaster Congrats to everyone named...
  13. Cadsky

Podcast Cadsky Exposes Club Merger Plans

#scandal 🍊 Move over brahj
  14. brahj

SCANDAL Official prefix launch party

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine: What a momentous day for shitposting and shitposters alike. Thanks for all your hard work Wosh Grab a tang' and let's bang, gang. #scandal
  15. Kennedy Parker

Media Toga Times : scam alert -an Anonymous Esteemed player from another Club dumps on the three. See post 337

Speaking of brahj Wosh what are chances of us getting #scandal prefix and a :tangerine: react on this board?
  16. RPCB

The Manager Merry-go-Round

Adult gets a divorce and starts a relationship with another adult... #scandal 😂
  17. Mobbs

Media Okeydoke Media: What’s Worth Celebrating?

While I withhold personal judgement on TFLUA-Tiger who may or may not have been complicit in a #scandal , one must remember that it was a different world. It was truly the season of cheating, with everyone from doggies through to whoever it was who followed boncer34 , being subjected to "please...
  18. Kennedy Parker

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Dragons FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

...Award. 31. He thinks he has 9 All-SFA selections when he only has 8. 32. He's won many Swamprat B&Fs, mostly when he was captain. 33. The #scandal thread more than doubled in size over the course of his administration. 34. He is ranked 44th all-time in hitouts. 35. He has played in 4 draws...
  19. Hate

SFA Season 34 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

#scandal
  20. MWPP

Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Phoenix at Abdu Prison

Who said #scandal material had to be original Right por_please_ya ? Also welcome back! :D How’s your gap year?
  21. brahj

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park

Even little Kyle’s 73 Dreamteam points got a mention. I knew I bumped #scandal at the right time.
  22. Hate

Would you like to join the Mount Buller Demons, iBeng? #scandal
  23. brahj

Admin Notice S34 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Oh shit, I could have bumped #scandal :(
Back