Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

norway blue

giphy.gif

Oh yes. That flag and The Blues monogram.🧨

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It certainly is, was an Italian restaurant on the site for many years. Has a fantastic beer garden for happy punters.
I'll be there at Xmas then !

Good morning,

How are we all doing?

Just wanted to let all neutral supporters know that I have ordered an extra 15000 BLUEALLTHRU badges for this weekends game.
Bought them cheap in Bali before getting run out of the country huh?

phonto.jpeg

Nah. * the people is what I say.
IMG_8573.jpeg

Baghdad is more collectivist than most Western societies

Individuals perceive themselves to be members of the Baghdad Bomber family

The squad decides who its members are and will be, and it demands a high degree of loyalty. The club’s interests supersede those of the individual, even if they conflict

Squad members expect to receive preferential treatment over anyone who is not part of the group

In return for this loyalty, group members gain a sense of belonging, protection and unity

- The Baghdad Bombers Creed

I can't get into much gabbing today, am writing an annual Report for an AGM I'm attending tonight, last minute rush as usual lol. I'll be back here with you tomorrow, keep up the good work.
Nobody reads those things.

Slip in a qooty reference for the lulz.

Are you suggesting the Bombers are not united?

#scandal
I heard one of them got caught drinking a XXXX. Wouldn't have happened back in their premiership winning days.

Now that's a scandal.

Nobody reads those things.

Slip in a qooty reference for the lulz.
A simulated fantasy football competition on the text-based Australian Rules discussion website Big footy.com would make a great Easter egg for keen readers like Headless

A simulated fantasy football competition on the text-based Australian Rules discussion website Big footy.com would make a great Easter egg for keen readers like Headless
Why would Headless want Easter eggs? It is nearly Christmas. Perhaps this simulated fantasy football competition on the test-based Australian Rules discussion website Big footy.com would make a wonderful stocking filler instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard one of them got caught drinking a XXXX. Wouldn't have happened back in their premiership winning days.

Now that's a scandal.
Is that what Riviat told you?

He never quite understood Tony Lynn 15‘s sense of humour. Black at times admittedly, but all that crap about craft beers was just persona.

IMG_8871.jpeg

Our alcohol intake varies wildly.

VeinGlorious and Jabba73 don’t imbibe these days and booze is illegal in Baghdad.

IMG_8869.jpeg

The rest of us enjoy the excitement of sly grog and have our contacts for resourcing whatever we need on the dial-up interwebs.

IMG_8872.jpeg

#nightlife

View attachment 1862293

Baghdad is more collectivist than most Western societies

Individuals perceive themselves to be members of the Baghdad Bomber family

The squad decides who its members are and will be, and it demands a high degree of loyalty. The club’s interests supersede those of the individual, even if they conflict

Squad members expect to receive preferential treatment over anyone who is not part of the group

In return for this loyalty, group members gain a sense of belonging, protection and unity

- The Baghdad Bombers Creed
munted-nervous.gif

Hold still while I glass you

- Ancient Gumbies proverb

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back