Usage for hash tag: single

1. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

...from her, and as such would make my life hell until I gave her the money (speaking from past experiences lol) One of the benefits of being #single ! Definitely going to use some of my money to assist my elderly mother out who is now housebound and cannot go our anymore and do shopping She...
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Enjoying the #single life very much.
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Frigid Friday Freakshow- Fitzroy Bears vs Naarm Fushsias

...the Celtics (I have spent literally over 2 K on championship merchandise already, all of it not yet available for a few more weeks) If I had a girlfriend or wife she would probably murder me lol This is the advantages of being #single (being financially self indulgent and irresponsible:) )
  4. Elmer_Hauser

Meltdown Lets all melt about Kayo

No wonder you're#single, a lifelong Bachelor ! :$
  5. Elmer_Hauser

Off-topic Ask Dr Phil.

Right now I am #single (hard to believe i know) but I personally try keep my footy fandom and love life separate. I do recommend some cosplay role play though for fun (I once dressed as a Butler and my ex was a frisky Maid) Also for future reference, do exactly the opposite of what Aristotle...
  6. Elmer_Hauser

The Wokest Club

What's that cliche ? You'll find the right guy when you least expect it.. You are too fun and nice a person to be a spinster. You will find your Prince Charming eventually somewhere I am certain. Also remember it's better no guy than the wrong guy Nothing wrong with being #single
Back