Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggered Tiger:
Hungry Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah - Ginnivan wasn't bantering with Port, he was bantering with Grundy.

Port chose to get their knickers knotted about it and used it as a convenient distraction from Hinkley's inept coaching and Port's embarrassing performance against Geelong.

They did win, just.

Kenneth as the public face of Port Adelaide and leader of the team, should have cracked a Pepsi Max in celebration and focussed on the win. Not on being a sore winner to a 21 year old who posted a comment to his mate's Instagram account.

Just shows how mentally weak Port and Hinkley are. They need a cheeky comment that only vaguely involves them to get "motivated" to do what they say they exist to do - win premierships.
And yet you're ok with Chris Scott whinging about not playing finals at Kardinia Park every year?

Ken H

And yet you're ok with Chris Scott whinging about not playing finals at Kardinia Park every year?

I will admit I thought Ken's antics were hilarious and frggr is unusually rattled over it, but it's got nothing to do with Chris Scott whining about finals not played at KP (which to be honest, I don't think he has done in ages) and it doesn't really compare.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a knob, but he is clearly the best coach in the game right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk Tuah……Port and Ken Spit on that thang, post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back