Usage for hash tag: tuberadio

1. spudmaster

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Kilroy do you take requests for #tuberadio? Asking to be benched for a friend.
  2. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Good night everyone, #tuberadio as fun as ever! Not sure how active I'll be tomorrow... omgfridge Dead Space is pre-installed and ready to go!!
  3. James Colorado

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

...4 day weekend...fml. I'll check in with you all throughout the day, but am looking forward to showing you all some high quality tonight for #tuberadio! For those of you who are new, dw, I do put a brief summary for what I play. If you're going to Hell for this, you will at least be...
  4. James Colorado

I'm looking forward to Friday night too!! ❤️ #tuberadio
  5. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Colosseum

I’ve always wondered what music tony would listen to? The Godfather theme on repeat? #tuberadio is Kilroy ‘s baby.
  6. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Yeah, not a good week for your AFL club mate. At least you got Shiel though :thumbsu: Sounds feasible. It’s only Wednesday mate, I’m sure the thread will pick up. You can add 10-15 pages with trivia night and #tuberadio alone.
  7. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Mate, you are more than welcome to pop into our match threads whenever you feel like it 👍🏻 At 8pm tonight cadsky will be hosting #tuberadio So go on, indulge yourself, That's right, kick off your shoes, put your feet up, Lean back and just enjoy the melodies. After all, music soothes even the...
  8. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread S30 - Round 6 Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

The Half Back knows this song, as it was posted about 300 times in a four week block IIRC? #tuberadio is about posting music you like mate, you leave the players playlist stuff to the professionals.
  9. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread S30 - Round 6 Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Make yourself available Friday night for #tuberadio It wasn’t a direct dig at you, I can just see other people finding it amusing. I love animals. I also like eating them. Only free range though.
  10. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

I haven’t seen this in AGES! Bloody hilarious Killa! Your first good song. I’ll pay this one. Hope you guys enjoyed #tuberadio Yeah, I’d never tell anyone I liked it, but I do. We can however deduce that #tuberadio , led by Master Kilroy and his trusty sidekick Santoz , is becoming a Friday...
  11. VainGlorious

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Hope to see you get involved in #tuberadio tonight mate. What’s your flavour music-wise? Did you shit the bed again son? I’ll be up in a minute. Nah man, Joshy wanted to get back to the Bears so badly that he posted a couple of bears making love. The smooth one was winning if I recall?
  12. VainGlorious

Media VeinMedia Presents... Opposition Analysis: S30 Edition
    Threadmarks: Round 4 Vs Coney Island Warriors

...76 and 70 times respectively, and there was barely a post wasted between the two. In a fairly mellow type of match thread, the Bombers #tuberadio Friday night music theme seems to have really taken off! Although it did start a little early on Friday and we partied well into the hours of...
Back