Usage for hash tag: VicMedia

1. shoutsatclouds

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Hahahaha...Bartel has to be on drugs if he believes that #VicMedia doesn't use it's on-air privilege to drive their own agendas... EDIT: Vic commentators even do the same during the game to influence MRP decisions
  2. D

Meltdown West Coast E-girls are pieces of sh*t.

This is what the haters preferred. Turn the game into a squib fest and then have people like Loydy make fun of you #VicMedia
  3. Interstater

Preview 2021 Preliminary Final vs Western Bulldogs @ Adelaide Oval 11/09/21

You only want us to win so you don't have to share the #VicMedia fairytale spotlight. Save your prayers for someone who needs them.
  4. Interstater

Preview Preliminary Final vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval 16/10/20

Quietly confident about this game. If we can smash our Geelong demons then surely we are capable of winning this. Expecting a barrage of bullshit from #VicMedia this week, it is tempting to cancel Kayo a few weeks early. The only reason I have it now is that the replays don't have adverts.
  5. Interstater

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

So please give me reasons for Collingwood vs West Coast. I reckon Collingwood will give Geelong a better game next week. The #VicMedia for a Collingwood v Geelong game would be huge. I slightly want Collingwood to win, but would be surprised if they do against a red hot chorus of West Coast boo.
  6. Interstater

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Brisbane - I want #VicMedia to go into full sook.
  7. Interstater

Preview Changes Rd 12 vs Geelong

I think #VicMedia are looking for chinks in the armour, tell them to get stuffed.
  8. Interstater

Game Day Port v Richmond - Rd 11 2020

Stuff the #VicMedia, who gives a shit what they think. Stuff the umpires, get 5 goals up and take them out of the equation. No excuses, kick their pansy glenelgish arses all the way back to Queensland.
  9. Interstater

Autopsy AFL Round 8 - Freo v Cats Mon July 27th 8:10pm AEST (OPTUS) Highlights in OP

#VicMedia to protect Dangerfield
  10. Interstater

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Eagles v Magpies Sun July 26th 3:35pm (OPTUS) Highlights in OP

#VicMedia stopped showing it as soon as they realised it was an open hand lol
Back