Usage for hash tag: Werewolfology

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

#Werewolfology says Nothing is the lynch.
  2. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

The flogs have conferred and we are going to vote to lynch Nothing. We invite the forces of good to join us. We have been instrumental in the destruction of a faction today, so this is a free hit at someone who has fallen foul of #TheListerPrinciple BEaston #Werewolfology
  3. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf - The Blacklist! VILLAGE WINS

For the next edition of my book on #Werewolfology does this apply if good characters happen to read the game the same way?
  4. 3KZ is Football

...they qualify under #TheLurkerPrinciple and also under the #LurkingInPlainSightTheory. I agree with the last part of what I quoted, because this early push for me strikes me as evil trying to set the narrative. Sticking with #Werewolfology to see the village through to VICTORY! thewizardmelon
  5. 3KZ is Football

You clearly haven’t read my latest Treatise on #Werewolfology. I have also recently given a paper on #TheLurkerPrinciple that is available as a podcast on Spotify.
  6. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Who is this person? Clearly you don’t appreciate or understand the lifetime’s work I have put into #Werewolfology. Time to get of the #angrypills and learn something.
  7. 3KZ is Football

#LurkingInPlainSightTheory #It’sScientific I can see you have been doing some study between games. #Werewolfology
  8. 3KZ is Football

At last, a chance to reapply the principles of #Werewolfology outside of the laboratory! #TheLurkerPrinciple #LurkingInPlainSightTheory #It’sScientific I’m voting for Barrybran - a recidivist lurker. MC Bad Genius
  9. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Doofus - why a triple where you lynch confirmed flog? Basic #Werewolfology: 1. GUH tried to lead away / cast an “off vote” to save Barrybran 2. Barrybran does the “reverse psychology play” by throwing shade at GUH Worth lynching GUH on criteria.
Back