Werewolf Werewolf - The Blacklist! VILLAGE WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else feel like the Tarks reveal today is an intimidation? Would've thought if it was right he would've voted for him straight up.

the blacklist math GIF by NBC

manangatang fact check please
Joke Manang: sante does reek, but it’s still that last bit of Furie we can’t quite scrub off. I find it endearing.

Serious Manang: the Sante vote on IMS was kind of out of nowhere but I feel it was a reaction-seeking vote, which got a result. So now I have an ever so slightly raised eyebrow at IMS. But I’m possibly more suss on BEaston at this point either way.

Joke Manang: sante does reek, but it’s still that last bit of Furie we can’t quite scrub off. I find it endearing.

Serious Manang: the Sante vote on IMS was kind of out of nowhere but I feel it was a reaction-seeking vote, which got a result. So now I have an ever so slightly raised eyebrow at IMS. But I’m possibly more suss on BEaston at this point either way.
I do like both Joke Mang (JMoo?) and Serious Mang (SM). Very interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 7 GIF by The Blacklist

Rationale please? This rush has made me nervous.
The way jmoo tagged him early made me think something did or didn’t happen overnight if you catch my drift

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf - The Blacklist! VILLAGE WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back