Usage for hash tag: whatsthepointinpersisting

1. FKASC

MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2024 - Nominations Now Open

Agreed #whatsthepointinpersisting
  2. Dark Sharks

Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Staying for 2024, Lyon’s Cryin’

What actually is the point in keeping him on? #whatsthepointinpersisting Our finals push gonna be blown is it? We gonna get embarrassed on field are we? We can't implement the whiz bang new game plan that's been so good without him? Gee I'd hate for any of that to happen ^ Makes all the...
  3. Dark Sharks

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

...a brewery and paying full price for their alcohol, like i haven't just saved them on bottling, transport costs, labor etc etc shits me. Likewise Eagle Bay Brewery. Or basically any brewery now. I'm failing to see the point in the idea anymore, there's minimal appeal. #whatsthepointinpersisting
  4. Dark Sharks

The influence of Lewis Jetta on our club

...with surprise on this board. Several other players who SHOULD have been dropped weren't. The team got to flat track Sydney and Adelaide over the next fortnight, then go home and play at Optus for 7 weeks while Jetta was banished. Thanks for the memories Dardz. #whatsthepointinpersisting
  5. Dark Sharks

List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

I agree, no point keeping Jetta if the club doesn't see him as best 22. You either keep him and play him, or delist the bloke already. #whatsthepointinpersisting
  6. squashface

Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

#whatsthepointinpersisting #gunstonandbock #handjobe
  7. squashface

Prediction Best 22 for 2020

z Top 10 in the BF MVP as well but #whatsthepointinpersisting
  8. Dark Sharks

Prediction Best 22 for 2020

dajesmac i hope you don't have #jettadardz in your starting 22 because #whatsthepointinpersisting 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Seriously we're going to be in trouble when we don't have the luxury of Jetta moving the ball.
Back