Player Watch #18: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope it's just a favour to an old mate. See how he geos and whether the juices are still flowing.

Wonder if we would take him if he wanted to come back.

Miller deserves game time, Balta is already a star, and Biggie is very highly regarded in the club.

Yeah exactly - why the Druggo’s!!

Ex Assistant Coaches??

It’s just a VFL game at this stage but if he comes back next year in different colours .....
Are essendon actually playing a vfl game?? I thought vfl was cancelled at the moment

Yeah exactly - why the Druggo’s!!

Ex Assistant Coaches??

It’s just a VFL game at this stage but if he comes back next year in different colours .....
His academy is at windy hill but that is no excuse

The club will have to ask that kid they bestowed the number 18 jumper on to see if they'll kindly return it to it's rightful owner........, Oh wait 18 was left vacant the last couple of years??????? Any particular reasoning behind that? Woohoo Balta can now become the next Kouta while that Jesus loving, good living, fitness machine can go back to the backline where he belongs. Rance comes back we'll win the flag next year!!!!!

I’m not sure, maybe it’s more of a practice/ scratch match.
Obviously rance was already in qland
So probably just needed extra players for scratch match,,,jay the reporter has NFI

Weirdly looks like it's a genuine VFL game going ahead with 5 top-up players coming in to the Essendon side - eth-dog has the teams and looks like Rance really is going to play, along with McCartin who (I think) was playing for Sydney's VFL side?

View attachment 1184367

So our top ups with State League level experience are Rance, McCartin, Christian Burgess (3 games for Coburg in 2017), Reed van Huisstede (2 VFL games for Sydney this year, 5 in the NEAFL in 2019), Roseby (3 for Sydney this year). Crossley and the Gilmore's are oddly part of the Southport squad.

I think McCartin will play forward with Eyre, despite being named in the back pocket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol why the drug cheats?
Has to be substance to the higgins misso saga, rance was a richmond man through and through.
good mates with truck and he was in queensland i guess

Hope it's just a favour to an old mate. See how he geos and whether the juices are still flowing.

Wonder if we would take him if he wanted to come back.

Miller deserves game time, Balta is already a star, and Biggie is very highly regarded in the club.
Plus he's what 31/32, 2 years out of the game, with his mind mentally on new jobs and off a major injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back