Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

His play reminds me of a faster/more agile Scotty McMahon - Tough, good reader of the play, keeps to his man and a good rebounder.
I’d love a Scotty McMahon in our backline now. He was a beautiful kick of the footy.

Would be huge if Atu could find that level of output. He’d break a line a bit better than Scotty.

Still don't really understand this acquisition.

Seemed to be targeted for a small forward list need then immediately repositioned to small defender. Did ok then banished to the 2s and largely unsighted since.

Noted he's out right now with concussion but didn't feel like he was a priority to rush into the seniors prior to that.

Seemed to be targeted for a small forward list need then immediately repositioned to small defender. Did ok then banished to the 2s and largely unsighted since.

Noted he's out right now with concussion but didn't feel like he was a priority to rush into the seniors prior to that.
He was the steak knives in the Stephenson deal

Happy for him to be our quaynor/hall replacement.
Just needs the consistency in games.
Reckon he's got the tackling ability and pace to get the job done.

Happy for him to be our quaynor/hall replacement.
Just needs the consistency in games.
Reckon he's got the tackling ability and pace to get the job done.

He'd want to start putting together some serious numbers in the VFL to be in consideration as a Hall replacement. At this stage he may not even be on our 2023 list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't understand why he was dropped last year. He was building and showed some decent dash and drive off half back.

Personally, I'd give games to Atu over Young. Purely because of neat skills and ability to provide run and carry.

It does seem as though he is well down the pecking order at the moment. Hoping he gets some continuity from now on.

Few head scratchers coming to light of late

Remove this Banner Ad

Back