Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the crows would ask shedda about him but he would be well aware of all the sh!t Richmond had to do just to get him playing VFL
would be a big call to say yes

If any club makes a call to him i would say it has to be a club that believes they have the support to get the beat out of him and that would be after a train on period. Unless its carlton or Norf they just take anything
I reckon its gonna be one of the massively delusional clubs like druggies or carltoon

scats could defo turn him around, reckon he should go there with betts and stengle. they are prob the only club that can turn him around

How has no one put those two things together before? Imagine the slab of meat you could have rotating on a stripper pole.
The Eye Flirting GIF

They deserve all they get after fobbing Yarran of to us knowing his problems.
and yet afl was ok with that 🤪

but they are still pissed over the kebab thing on the gold coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think in a thin draft and not too many league players jumping up, both RCD and SS would at least be seriously considered as rookies. Usually tho, the club intimates that when they're delisted, to ward off other clubs and reassure the players. Suspect both have their papers stamped which is a shame as I saw the upside in both of them.
Take off the rose coloured glasses. See the upside in both. Ha ha. Stack has been shit since his first year. Bad attitude, never puts in a decent preseason. RCD! Never been any good from day one. Absolute spud.

Take off the rose coloured glasses. See the upside in both. Ha ha. Stack has been s**t since his first year. Bad attitude, never puts in a decent preseason. RCD! Never been any good from day one. Absolute spud.
Thanks for your opinion.

It's funny though that the club saw enough upside in both of them to keep them on for FOUR years but you're such an expert that you knew Stack was shit after his first year (where he finished 3rd in the Rising Star) and RCD was a spud from day one. Really ?

Now, let me think for a minute...the club's inside knowledge, all that research, close knowledge of each player, intimate details of their training regimens and personality traits Four years ! versus your intensive football knowledge. Hmmm how stupid of Richmond FC recruiting ! Clarkey and Blair those morons !

Wow you knew they were lost causes from Day 1 from what ? your keyboard warrior beer belly feelings ? I call bs. What you know about football would fill the back of a postage stamp. Here's how I know.

There was MASSIVE upside on both players which is why they were selected initially and both spent four years on the books.

Both were given every opportunity to prove themselves BECASUE OF THEIR UPSIDE!

you just make yourself look like a Johnny come lately jerkoff stating the obvious after they've both been delisted. Geez mate here's your golf clap. Thank goodness you've saved the club from these spuds ! Well done you.

Oh of course you probably had the knives out for both of them the whole time. I'm sure an examination of your posts since 2019 would back that up. Here's a thought. Why not send an email to the club with your thoughts on the entire list ? They might even off you a job because of your ability to assess a mashed potato after its left the building.

Geez you could save RFC a fortune instead of wasting time recruiting all these obvious spuds. Obvious to you anyway. I'm surprised you aren't in demand from all the clubs !

Do you know what you are mate ?

A ****ing potato farmer. You can spot a spud a mile off with the benefit of hindsight.

In my household tho pal, based on your reply to my post, you're just a giant ass. Lol

Last edited:
Messaging from his manager is 'he has improved his professionalism every year' and yet had been on the Richmond list since 2019.

Both WA clubs have released press statements that they have no interest in recruting him, it is a damning indictment from West Coast which are in a major rebuilding phase.

The Sydney Stack glee club are singing loud and clear that Richmond have failed to nuture a unique talent, when in reality Sydney has failed to utilise an opportunity presented to him.

Last edited:
Messaging from his manager is 'he has improved his professionalism every year' and yet had been on the Richmond list since 2019.

Both WA clubs have released press statements that they have no interest in recruting him, it is a damning indictment from West Coast which are in a major rebuilding phase.

The Sydney Stack glee club are singing loud and clear that Richmond have failed to nuture a unique talent, when in reality Sydney has failed to utilise an opportunity presented to him.
It's a shame because he certainly has the talent.

if only we just bought him a house

Every man and his dog realise that he has failed in his attitude, including someone like myself who has been banging on about Stack for 6 months. It is hardy a glee club to recognise his talent and regret that both he and the club have not been able to do anything to improve it.

The problem must be more than just his lack of 'professionalism'. He was at the club playing and training for 8 months and still not getting a gig which lends weight to the fact that is more than just professionalism and fitness.

He has always been a bit of an odd bird so maybe that rubs team mates and coaches up the wrong way. Maybe he distracts team mates, maybe he just doesn't want it bad enough. None of us really know except the recruiting departments of other clubs who are all in contact with each other and don't want to send another club their troubles. Except of course Carlton and Yarran, that was pretty inexcusable.

If he is having a good time in Perth hanging out with his mates, good on him. If he wants to play AFL he will.

Every man and his dog realise that he has failed in his attitude, including someone like myself who has been banging on about Stack for 6 months. It is hardy a glee club to recognise his talent and regret that both he and the club have not been able to do anything to improve it.

The problem must be more than just his lack of 'professionalism'. He was at the club playing and training for 8 months and still not getting a gig which lends weight to the fact that is more than just professionalism and fitness.

He has always been a bit of an odd bird so maybe that rubs team mates and coaches up the wrong way. Maybe he distracts team mates, maybe he just doesn't want it bad enough. None of us really know except the recruiting departments of other clubs who are all in contact with each other and don't want to send another club their troubles. Except of course Carlton and Yarran, that was pretty inexcusable.

If he is having a good time in Perth hanging out with his mates, good on him. If he wants to play AFL he will.
it's not really up to him anymore tho, he's blown his chance.

A lot of kids want to play AFL, just very few get the chance, let alone a second one

it's not really up to him anymore tho, he's blown his chance.

A lot of kids want to play AFL, just very few get the chance, let alone a second one
If he is putting in the effort right now, meaning he wants a second chance, he has a chance to get picked up due to his natural talent which is top end, unlike lots of kids who my want to play AFL but do not have the talent. That is very much up to him. Maybe he is happy not to, time will tell.

Thanks for your opinion.

It's funny though that the club saw enough upside in both of them to keep them on for FOUR years but you're such an expert that you knew Stack was s**t after his first year (where he finished 3rd in the Rising Star) and RCD was a spud from day one. Really ?

Now, let me think for a minute...the club's inside knowledge, all that research, close knowledge of each player, intimate details of their training regimens and personality traits Four years ! versus your intensive football knowledge. Hmmm how stupid of Richmond FC recruiting ! Clarkey and Blair those morons !

Wow you knew they were lost causes from Day 1 from what ? your keyboard warrior beer belly feelings ? I call bs. What you know about football would fill the back of a postage stamp. Here's how I know.

There was MASSIVE upside on both players which is why they were selected initially and both spent four years on the books.

Both were given every opportunity to prove themselves BECASUE OF THEIR UPSIDE!

you just make yourself look like a Johnny come lately jerkoff stating the obvious after they've both been delisted. Geez mate here's your golf clap. Thank goodness you've saved the club from these spuds ! Well done you.

Oh of course you probably had the knives out for both of them the whole time. I'm sure an examination of your posts since 2019 would back that up. Here's a thought. Why not send an email to the club with your thoughts on the entire list ? They might even off you a job because of your ability to assess a mashed potato after its left the building.

Geez you could save RFC a fortune instead of wasting time recruiting all these obvious spuds. Obvious to you anyway. I'm surprised you aren't in demand from all the clubs !

Do you know what you are mate ?

A ******* potato farmer. You can spot a spud a mile off with the benefit of hindsight.

In my household tho pal, based on your reply to my post, you're just a giant ass. Lol
You must be stupid. Where in that post did I state that I knew SS was no good or a waste of time after one year. I said he’s been no good since his first year. Before you shoot your mouth off read what the content of the post is. Stack had all the potential to make the grade but didn’t. The club has given him the opportunity, however, he has not delivered. As for you blowing off over nothing, get a ****ing life you dummy. Your post is rambling tripe based on misreading the post. I thought he deserved the opportunity he has been afforded (4 year) but believe his time is up. Same goes for RCD.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back