Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no is totally legit.
"When he and his family suffered unimaginable loss three years ago when his sister, Jaimi Kenny, died from mental health issues, Jett vowed to raise awareness and funding for the cause.

Now, on May 11, his dream turns to reality as he becomes the inaugural ambassador for the Lip-Stick It campaign – an initiative encouraging Aussie men to wear lipstick on the day to help raise funds for women’s mental health support services
."

o_O

"When he and his family suffered unimaginable loss three years ago when his sister, Jaimi Kenny, died from mental health issues, Jett vowed to raise awareness and funding for the cause.

Now, on May 11, his dream turns to reality as he becomes the inaugural ambassador for the Lip-Stick It campaign – an initiative encouraging Aussie men to wear lipstick on the day to help raise funds for women’s mental health support services
."

o_O
...I would hazard a guess that there might be much better ways of doing this lol

...I would hazard a guess that there might be much better ways of doing this lol
Mrs Dore said the same when she saw this reported yesterday. She was of the opinion that if the straight men she worked with turned up wearing lipstick she would taking it as mocking women, not supporting her mental health.

What was the men wearing nail polish thing a few years ago - was that for men's mental health or domestic violence or something? Eddie Izzard must have a really dysfunctional family.

that was the influence of the used and my chemical romance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back