2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares about this pissant league. All I am interested in is Fantasia showing some signs he could be a huge inclusion in the AFL side come finals. McEntee out, Fantasia in.

Edited my post it looked a bit weird.

Doing a tour of the snafl grounds before I give it away.

Glad it's not windy. Would come straight from the Antarctic.

Seriously can hear more voice from the umpires than the khfc.
The old sausage sizzle got you in 😂.
In the old days you could get the best Steak and Onion sandwiches ever at the footy❤️

I'm starting to think Teakle just got lost on his way to volleyball training & has no fukcing idea what football is.
I'm expecting there's actually a Bryan Teakle who's been smashing it in the wafl the last 2 years, who on midseason draft hight last year went 'What the ****? I even spelt my first name out for the Port recruiter so he wouldn't **** it up'
Can any of our WA based posters confirm if this is possible?

Difficult conditions comes down to who wants it and we clearly don't.

To freaken hard to work hard.

Absolutely no voice at the ground no encouragement no running in support.

I waited by the race as the teams came off. Nothing at all. No voice from the players. No criticism from the crowd. Thousand yard stares...

Given the magpies game often reflects the power we might be in trouble tommorow.
Reminds me of the Port v Sturt GF a few years back.
Lost by a kick.

Players came off at half time. We were near the player's race at the southern end.
Heads were bowed, no talk, some looked disinterested, others nonplussed. Crowd stood and roared at them to lift, urging them on to greatness.

Crickets!
Played like mindless zombies the whole game and never believed they could win. Body language was apalling.
Lack of leadership abominable.
Intent and determination non existent.
Yet 5 freaking minutes of half decent footy would have got them across the line ☹️
Just nothing the entire day 😒

This match today sounds, from what youse are all saying, much the same.
Too hard, don't care, why bother!

I'm expecting there's actually a Bryan Teakle who's been smashing it in the wafl the last 2 years, who on midseason draft hight last year went 'What the *? I even spelt my first name out for the Port recruiter so he wouldn't * it up'
Can any of our WA based posters confirm if this is possible?
I’ve seen him play in the wafl, basically used as a forward and did that job quite well.
This ruck stuff was very part time, that’s why I’m surprised he’s been used so much in the ruck since going to Port.
His form in Perth was light years better than in Adelaide.

:( I really thought Dumont had something to offer after last season, he looked like he might be useful cover for Boak. It's been more bust than boom with these mature age recruits recently, hasn't it?
Dumont was a free pickup who costs the proverbial peanuts, he offered depth to the Magpies and will be delisted shortly.

He has not stopped any younger player being pickup and yes, offered cover for Boak last year.
Job done, time to move on; and thank you for your service.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve seen him play in the wafl, basically used as a forward and did that job quite well.
This ruck stuff was very part time, that’s why I’m surprised he’s been used so much in the ruck since going to Port.
His form in Perth was light years better than in Adelaide.
I think he's only worth keeping on the list if they think they can turn him into a full back. It's his only chance of making it as an afl player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back