Bluemour XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Route 19 tram disruptions in November​

Buses replace Route 19 trams along a section of Elizabeth Street and Royal Parade in late November while Metro Tunnel crews work around the clock to build a new accessible tram stop at Grattan Street.
Replacement buses will operate between Stop 7 Queen Victoria Market and Stop 19 Brunswick Road from first service Tuesday 21 November to last service Wednesday 29 November.

Any wonder we're low on Bluemours - no-one likes buses..........

I saw Harry at my local running track in MOORABBIN doing sprint work again this morning.
Slowed down to make sure and see what distances he was doing got a couple of beeps so not much more to report other than he’s tall and walks slowly back to his mark😃
How fast were you sprinting you had to slow down to see him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to learn to run both ways.......

10000BC2_t600.jpg

Last edited:
This is the driest desert period I’ve ever witnessed in the Bluemour thread.

Even a trivial Bluemour about what Michael Voss is having for breakfast tomorrow would dampen the edges of my sun-parched lips.

I think it's pretty clear that Voss has been having Eggs Benedict with heaps of Hollandaise.

This is the driest desert period I’ve ever witnessed in the Bluemour thread.

Even a trivial Bluemour about what Michael Voss is having for breakfast tomorrow would dampen the edges of my sun-parched lips.

My daughter met Paddy Dow at a party on Saturday night and said he was a nice guy.

I think it's pretty clear that Voss has been having Eggs Benedict with heaps of Hollandaise.
We definitely do need some rumours.....

Totally inconsiderate for BF nutters, this transition to well run high performing club nonsense. Not a rumour but one but a little factoid. One of my associates was doing lines at Oaks day with a quite significant Colliwobbles mid / forward at a corporate after party. Chastised him, explained the dangers of potentially keying in trades with a broken hand...

Let's hope bulldogs 2016 mark 2 kicks in. Crazy continues into the pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back