Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

We had some excellent moments ( great goal from a grounball), and Footy IQ, in his first game, that me think this kids got potential.
Then he copped COVID which set him back for a long time, otherwise he’d have got more games in his debut year.
I think he has the skills and endurance to replace Sidey - but most importantly in the most critical aspect of Sidey’s game which is Footy IQ.

Last edited:
Scoreboard pressure is one of his superpowers, is a natural goal kicker!
He’s quick hand to foot too, like Sidebottom in that regard, all the better for getting snaps away!

I don't think anyone suggesting he will be a bust, cost to acquire and wether those resources went to an actual need and backing in a Harrison for example to develop is the question.

Schultz is a role player C to B level, not an A grader imo.
Compared to Ginnivan’s lack of speed, intensity, effort and positional flexibility Schultz is an A+.

I like Harvey. I like his attitude and intent. Nothing vanilla or ‘almost’ about him. These attributes will make him an AFL footballer.

And I like his alliterative name, which is nicely rounded and easy for us fans to say. HH, Harvey, Harv - it’s all uphill from here.

I like Harvey. I like his attitude and intent. Nothing vanilla or ‘almost’ about him. These attributes will make him an AFL footballer.

And I like his alliterative name, which is nicely rounded and easy for us fans to say. HH, Harvey, Harv - it’s all uphill from here.
He's got swagger, I love swagger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That handpass to Quaynor to set up our match winning goal was sublime. Seriously, it was so brilliant and quick I think it was overlooked by most of the commentators and crowd at the G. He is a special talent.
He's strong, dominant and consistent. He will tear apart the competition in years to come. There's so much to like.

Think he has flown well under the radar for long enough. Time now for him to step up.

Good player and I reckon he has a future, but like almost all young players (N Daicos excepted of course!) he struggles to find the pill. We had 4 newish players today that all struggled to get over 15 possessions and this puts a lot of extra pressure on the other guys.

He, or Sullivan or Macrae (or Richards or Reef but they're roles are different) need to work on getting more of the ball otherwise they can't all stay in the team together IMO.

Good player and I reckon he has a future, but like almost all young players (N Daicos excepted of course!) he struggles to find the pill. We had 4 newish players today that all struggled to get over 15 possessions and this puts a lot of extra pressure on the other guys.

He, or Sullivan or Macrae (or Richards or Reef but they're roles are different) need to work on getting more of the ball otherwise they can't all stay in the team together IMO.
I think in HH situation, most games he has started as the sub.
The others are similar or have only played a handful of games. Regular senior football should see natural improvement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back