Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Every club would be interested in Harley.

The media are simply making a link here because he played a few games with their VFL side in is draft year.

It's like us always being linked (un-linked?) with Naughton because of the Peel connection.
well, other articles said he was especially friendly to past team mates after the Essendon game...

It's like us always being linked (un-linked?) with Naughton because of the Peel connection.

Which I have been informed by someone who knows someone close to him will never happen as he is still salty af about us passing on him in the draft.

Which I have been informed by someone who knows someone close to him will never happen as he is still salty af about us passing on him in the draft.
Says everything you need to know about the bloke #HardPass

I think it would be more to do with how he was treated at Peel in the 2017 WAFL Grand final. Left out for Zac Dawson who broke down early into the game.

I think he came from a Collingwood family and keen to go to Victoria but we didn't go out of our way to build lasting relationship with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port was always gonna respond quickly after last week. They did jump Collingwood early too but I can see them fall off as the game goes

Few injuries but Geelong are just playing like they thought they had it won from before the bounce
Sounds like them in the 2012, 2013 finals.

Could have done it against someone other than Port though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back