BigFooty Survivor 2023 - Knockout is back! - Comments

Australian Football League, 2023 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

When do picks close? It's not letting me choose anyone. Total bullshit after escaping through round 1!

Edit. Nevermind, i'm an idiot.

Wishing I hadn't picked Essendon now. I know I'll be eliminated, yet still want to see them lose this game!

Was in 2 minds about whether to put Hawks, spewing I didn't now 😂 not sure when we'll get another good chance to tip Hawks

Was in 2 minds about whether to put Hawks, spewing I didn't now 😂 not sure when we'll get another good chance to tip Hawks
I tipped 'em thought they were a good chance in Launie against a team travelling back from W.A.

Have used up St Kilda, Essendon and Hawthorn now. Going to be a nightmare to work out when to tip the Suns, North and the S.A. sides.

Hey all how can we check how many remain in the knock out and is there a prize? (not expecting one but good to know 😊).

I've entered scores so far and if Freo don't win there will be about 5 people left :D

Freo saved my bacon. I think for round 4 we will start a new comp. Comp 1 is down to a handful of players who can battle it out.

Freo saved my bacon. I think for round 4 we will start a new comp. Comp 1 is down to a handful of players who can battle it out.
Perhaps this time i might remember to put a knockout pick in before bounce down, i forgot in round 1

Was thinking "Bloody Swans!" all the way home from the footy after hearing about their loss... but good news I didn't actually tip them this week, carn' the Dees!

Back