No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are on the way down to tell you the truth, our back line looks great, so do the forwards but our midfield needs a little fine tuning and we are set for a few years. I would give Tom Greene 2 first round picks, he will be worth it.

The backline survives only because of Grimes. Hes 31 this year. I love Gibcus but hes 4 or 5 years off being a gun player. Balta cant play at both ends. The forward line looks great because of Bolton, even he wont be easy to re-sign at the end of next year. If we open the cheque book for Green, Bolton will want minimum the same amount, if not a lot more money. Trading 2 firsts for Green leaves us short in the draft as well.

Three goals after half time for GWS.
We have a 10 day break and should defeat them.
Home game at the G.
Should be 50-60,000 of our fans there.
Carlton fans were loud on Thursday for sure.

50-60k lol you are going to be disappointed. It is absolutely must win though, If we are losing to them at home (a fringe top 8 side) then we really are a bottom 6 team. We were decent in patches the other night, Giants are very open defensively, we just need to not lose the clearances by too much. Our ruckmen better get physical and fire up, they were terrible the other night. Nank was just out of covid, hopefully thats what went wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS will win unfortunately
No. I do not think they will win.
We will have a far better preparation.
We will be in premium condition after a 10-day rest, no interstate travel.
Some of the other results should fall our way too, which provides a greater incentive.
Dogs and Blues should be 1-1.

No. I do not think they will win.
We will have a far better preparation.
We will be in premium condition after a 10-day rest, no interstate travel.
Some of the other results should fall our way too, which provides a greater incentive.
Dogs and Blues should be 1-1.
Yeah I’m not a believer in this extra 1-2 days rest or flights being an advantage or disadvantage. These are professional athletes they are use to travel etc etc . Fitness in round 2 shouldn’t even be an issue

Cats are like the Jaunty Jalopies.
They splutter, run out of gas, and the wheels fall off at the business end.

The Carlton game was not a must-win game.
The GWS is a must-win game for us, so we should lift.
We need to be 1-1.
It is an ideal preparation, almost a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back