No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez dat tom green goes alright 55m out....... bang...... splits the middle and over the fence

Yeah I’m not confident of us against GWS next week. Midfield’s belting Sydney right now and the frees are 8-2 the way of GWS (including a 50-metre penalty)

Was just about to say the same thing, and I think we will get him.

There is absolutely no way we are getting him. He can name his price, would be mad to come to a team on the way down and he will probably cost a minimum 2 first rounders.

Once hes a free agent he will be gettable. But thats a while off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Green is what I was hoping RCD would become

We have as much chance of getting Tom green as we have of getting the other Greene, buckleys and none

I would definitely say that as soon as the media started targeting his wife and kids, it certainly affected his work & home life. A Lot. :oops:

Mate, if you want to side with the nepotistic little pissant for Fox News Tom Morris on this one, then chose your poison. I've watch Bevo for a long long time and seen this is a guy with the upmost integrity. A smart, strong leader who gives a sh*t about his players. If Bevo is calling this anal wart of a bloke out in round 1, then i fully believe he has strong reasons to believe it. Tom Morris has been exposed a misogynistic little creep - there is a reason he just got his ass sacked from the lowest form of journalism known to man.

Bevo nailed him and he paid the price. One less shithead in the AFL media - well done Bevo,

Talk about loose.
I’m not siding with Morris. I don’t have time for any of those so called journalists Btw Bevo has unequivocally apologised, for what it’s worth.
Morris getting sacked had nothing to do with Bevo.
My point was that Bevo unloaded partly to scare the internal leaker at WB. I bet it worked.
Very loose.

Talk about loose.
I’m not siding with Morris. I don’t have time for any of those so called journalists Btw Bevo has unequivocally apologised, for what it’s worth.
Morris getting sacked had nothing to do with Bevo.
My point was that Bevo unloaded partly to scare the internal leaker at WB. I bet it worked.
Very loose.
I also reckon the dogs had a hand in the Morris leaks, too coincidental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back