Kenny presser bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

"What's really impressed me this week has been the way TJ and the boys have taken the loss on board, then rolled up their sleeves to set about putting in a really solid effort against the dees. They sense it as a great opportunity and they embrace the challenge. It really has been impressive to watch, and I'm not easily impressed...................whoah! A blue car!!!".

Lets all have a crack at what standard lines Ken rolls out today. One guess each

Mine is:

"I've got enormous belief in the group, we have just been a little bit off...."
I understand that the performance from the PLAYERS wasn't where it needs to be. Its a tough competition and all THEY need to be is a little bit off and it looks like that. THEY need to just get back to training and working harder to execute the game plant right, to break even in the contested ball, to halve the contest, to bring the ball to ground and then to pressure the oppo.

THEY just need to take the criticism on the chin and own it and work harder to be better.

WE don't make excuses but WE have some key injuries and its our 2nd 6 day break so WE will only get better from here.

WE just need to find a way to scrape into the 8 and then there will be a lot few sides worried about playing US.

"What's really impressed me this week has been the way TJ and the boys have taken the loss on board, then rolled up their sleeves to set about putting in a really solid effort against the dees. They sense it as a great opportunity and they embrace the challenge. It really has been impressive to watch, and I'm not easily impressed...................whoah! A blue car!!!".
thats the best...

He must’ve had his coat tugged by the CEO at some stage, because his “embrace expectation” soundbyte the other day is one of the catchphrases values from the great manifesto:

3941F17F-692B-4B54-B19B-74579B297D83.jpeg
EF445DAE-8626-4F6C-ADC1-00878787496F.jpeg

I am disappointed in last weeks crowd behavior, I did hear some booing and negative comments directed at me and the players, that was the cause of my lack of any moves in the last 10 minutes of the game and we are all hurting as a result.

We have turned up for work and worked hardery for longery. Goal kicking is not something we practice so we should be much better in that area of our game.

Oh yeah, we are gonna terrorize Petracca I reckon.

Dan Houston handballed to blokes feet deliberately last week so he’s out and Sam Gray is off the retirement list to play in Charlie’s CHF spot”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We don't shy away from the expectations Michael(angelo), we embrace them. We know exactly what we have to do tomorrow night against Melbourne, and that is to play a brave brand of football and I can assure you the boys are up for that and they're up for the fight."

Re
"We don't shy away from the expectations Michael(angelo), we embrace them. We know exactly what we have to do tomorrow night against Melbourne, and that is to play a brave brand of football and I can assure you the boys are up for that and they're up for the fight."
I remember Brave Football, from the 2015-2016 era, until they worked out all it meant was midfield turn over and they had to change.

Whatever he says, this is whats going on beforehand

1*fAfNL0_c-5N5q4PIRweLpA.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenny presser bingo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back