No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had a bit of a stuff up with hawks nest. Ordered the Hudson legend jersey online with the #9 (Crawf, Burgers, now CJ) legendary number. I based my size on another jersey i had from a few years ago which was a 3xl to wear over jumpers on cold footy days, so i ordered a 2xl for the legends jersey but it is far bigger than the 3xl i have. They are both adidas. They wont accept a return because it came with a number which is fair enough but it does irritate me that the sizes are so different. If anyone has an xl they would like to swap for this one i would swap for any jersey of interest (i.e not a standard home jersey)

Size 2xl

Attachments

• 20220412_222438.jpg
    20220412_222438.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
  • 20220412_222455.jpg
    20220412_222455.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
  • 20220412_222518.jpg
    20220412_222518.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Dreamtime game is on the same weekend as the shitshow that is the Federal Election. If it's played in its traditional timeslot (Saturday night), it will be relegated to 7Mate and won't be broadcast at all on ABC Radio.
Respecting cost as a factor, I just can't imagine ever going back to relying on FTA services to watch live sport..! And some are still watching movies on FTA TV which I just don't get given the various better streaming VOD options/services available, some free..?

Last edited:
Respecting cost as a factor, I just can't imagine ever going back to relying on FTA services to watch live sport..! And some are still watching movies on FTA TV which I just don't get given the various better streaming VOD options/services available, some free..?
I cant do ads on any form of media anymore. Its not worth my time.

So, what crap rule/policy re the afl implementing? Every time a grand final start time discussion arises is a distraction from an actual subject. They introduce what causes issues, but then distract everyone by saying "look, we listened by keeping it at the time we did"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FQRj2qeVEAA8Y7N

Hawthorn's new Indigenous guernsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back