Game Day Freo v North at Optus Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covid sucks

At the end of your iso period your RAT tests negative but your inability to launch the GD thread is seen as a far more serious symptom that all’s not yet well in Gifo world.

Hope you’re on the way back mate.

It has to click sooner or later. A bonding trip to Perth escaping the shitty weather, Freo rattled by The Vid, Jed's back, JHF coming off Rising Star nom, and my Freo loving sister is town to watch the game with me.

Why not tonight?!

Come on boys, time to start the upward trend and get the media back pedaling.
Let’s eat lightning crap thunder, take the handbrake off, pin the ears back, hold nothing back, be tough, uncompromising, do the 1%ers, don’t take no for an answer, give 110%, work for each other, shock the world, keep swinging, hunt the ball, head down, bum up.

Let’s eat lightning crap thunder, take the handbrake off, pin the ears back, hold nothing back, be tough, uncompromising, do the 1%ers, don’t take no for an answer, give 110%, work for each other, shock the world, keep swinging, hunt the ball, head down, bum up.
gee's mate. Lets just take it one week at time, shall we?

We are all motivated within these four walls
I just want to see them play for each other, play for the jumper, play for Cunners. They need to put their head over the ball, go when it's their turn, and never shirk a contest. Do it for the fans, the trainers and the water boys. No one is bigger than club so they all need to pull their weight. It's 18 on 18, they're not super human and if they bleed we can kill them.

I just want to see them play for each other, play for the jumper, play for Cunners. They need to put their head over the ball, go when it's their turn, and never shirk a contest. Do it for the fans, the trainers and the water boys. No one is bigger than club so they all need to pull their weight. It's 18 on 18, they're not super human and if they bleed we can kill them.
We need to come out breathing fire. No passengers, no weak links, the only pain is that which we inflict.

Keep the talk up, go when it’s your go, a champion team will beat a team of champion. Pain is just weakness leaving the body

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of your iso period your RAT tests negative but your inability to launch the GD thread is seen as a far more serious symptom that all’s not yet well in Gifo world.

For some reason, the OP didn't add the team when he loaded up his inspirational Game Day thread opener...

1651804007474.png

My head says Freo by 53 points. My heart say us by 3 points.

And imagine the media fury if we do fluke a win. They are all getting themselves into an almighty level of indignation at how wrong it is that teams have to play with compromised lists. They want games postponed, because its "not fair", yet do not have a solution that makes sense. If every game is postponed because teams have players out through "H & S Protocols", the GF will end up being played on Christmas Day. Bunch of idiots of the highest order.

Last edited:
My head says Freo by 53 points. My heart say us by 3 points.

And imagine the media fury if we do fluke a win. They are all getting themselves into an almighty level of indignation at how wrong it is that teams have to play with compromised lists. They want games postponed, because its "not fair", yet do not have a solution that makes sense. If every game is postponed because teams have players out through "H & S Protocols", the GF will end up being played on Christmas. Bunch of idiots of the highest order.
Although the eagles case this week is extreme

Isolation theory
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Isolation reality
Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back