Game Day Freo v North at Optus Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the eagles case this week is extreme
The one that really hurt them was the game against us, as they might have had a chance. This week, instead of the 100 point thrashing they would normally get against Brisbane, it'll be 150 instead.

Meanwhile....

The one that really hurt them was the game against us, as they might have had a chance. This week, instead of the 100 point thrashing they would normally get against Brisbane, it'll be 150 instead.

Meanwhile....

Did not see this. I refuse any west Australian newspaper article on general principle

I just want to see them play for each other, play for the jumper, play for Cunners. They need to put their head over the ball, go when it's their turn, and never shirk a contest. Do it for the fans, the trainers and the water boys. No one is bigger than club so they all need to pull their weight. It's 18 on 18, they're not super human and if they bleed we can kill them.
We need you in the huddle before the bounce KT

We have the Dockers covered for experience this week -

FremantleAttributeNorth Melbourne
187.7cmHeight189.0cm
85.9kgWeight85.9kg
23yr 10mthAge24yr 10mth
67.9Games79.7
Total Players By Games​
FremantleGamesNorth Melbourne
12Less than 509
650 to 996
2100 to 1495
2150 or more2

Did not see this. I refuse any west Australian newspaper article on general principle
Not much to it, you'll be surprised to know. Two lesser Eagles went to the Hip-E Club (because of course it would be the Hip-E club) for the engagement party of Nathan Broad. Bunch of Tigers there, too. Jackson Nelson was one, and he is now out with COVID this week.

Probably not the worst thing you can catch at the Hip-E Club.

Not much to it, you'll be surprised to know. Two lesser Eagles went to the Hip-E Club (because of course it would be the Hip-E club) for the engagement party of Nathan Broad. Bunch of Tigers there, too. Jackson Nelson was one, and he is now out with COVID this week.

It’s like WA is 12 months behind the rest of the world

We have the Dockers covered for experience this week -

FremantleAttributeNorth Melbourne
187.7cmHeight189.0cm
85.9kgWeight85.9kg
23yr 10mthAge24yr 10mth
67.9Games79.7
Total Players By Games​
FremantleGamesNorth Melbourne
12Less than 509
650 to 996
2100 to 1495
2150 or more2

Very little in the way of excuses if we put in a shit one looking at those numbers.

Half their side has less than 3 years experience.

wow, the Hip-E club still going. I'm told I had some fun nights there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was pretty cool, back when I was cool...a long time ago!
Went there once, maybe twice. That was enough for me.

I did help a mate's band set up there once. You do not want to see the Hip-E Club in the daytime.

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

It will hurt mate, especially their forward line.. which obviously helps us with our puss backline.
Saying that, they’re still a quality team.

Going to be a tough gig at Optus, but if it was at Marvel we would just about be favourites..
I think you're being generous there. We were favourites against the Eagles there and just got over the line, even though they were in much worse shape than what Freo is now, and we were playing a bit better then than what we are now. i.e 3 x 10+ goal losses in the last month.

Not bad enough to lose. Especially when you look at their ins.

It can be spun many ways.

Darcy is arguably one of the best rucks in the league replacing Meek
Then three picks inside the top ten and top 15 pick Heath Chapman. Chapman and Young have been in the top three impacting players for Freo in a few games when they actually played this season, but Young will definitely turn the ball over in a way that North scores from.

The way North win this is will elite ball use from that second kick out of defense, if the ball is being turned over forward half North are in trouble, but if that kick from half back is elite the whole ground will open up and I don't think our outside running speed is there this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back