Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency X - Club has elected not to fill list spot - Davey returning from injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Tarryn Thomas would cost at the trade table…

put the $ to Taranto and Bruhn.
Walk both to PSD. North can't take them both :p
That’s the thing, if we offer a second rounder I don’t think GWS will get significantly better offers. So take it or there’s a genuine PSD threat.

How’s Bruhn looking? Because I reckon we’d be in a good position to take him this year.
I actually really like him as a player and think he's very talented. He could be a bit too samey in regards to the size of our other mids. But if the price was right, I'd be interested.

Leave the Bruhn... Take the Tom Green!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leave the Bruhn... Bring the Tom Green!
The Godfather Movie GIF

Would take some serious stones to trade our F1 after what we've seen dished up this year.
agree. but Taranto is quality. In the role we'd use him in, he was a AA quality in 2019.
GWS have spent 2 years playing him in a variety of roles.

Also, we should get a plum bottom 2 draw next year.
And ideally this is a blip year. Not entirely risk free, but Taranto + Bruhn do add 2x top quality mids, plus we keep our pick 2 this year & get Davey and we have 2x 2023 2nd rds picks (tradeable next year back into 1st round)

Brayshaw is the guy to target. Leader, does team things, doesn’t cost us a pick, etc.
we have roughly $1.4 freed up this year (Hurls and tippa)
If Jackson goes they will have room in their salary cap but if he stays it might be tight. Probably depends on if they win the flag, if they don’t he may have unfinished business, if they do you can offer him a deal that nets him $500k+ more over the duration of his contract and it gets him thinking

Brayshaw is the guy to target. Leader, does team things, doesn’t cost us a pick, etc.
we have roughly $1.4 freed up this year (Hurls and tippa)
If Jackson goes they will have room in their salary cap but if he stays it might be tight. Probably depends on if they win the flag, if they don’t he may have unfinished business, if they do you can offer him a deal that nets him $500k+ more over the duration of his contract and it gets him thinking
Depends what you are bringing him into be. Do you want to pay him 750k to be a defensive winger / his Melbourne role or are you paying him to go back to being a ball winning midfielder.

Could we look at Will Brodie again?

Or are we buying too much at a high price

If it helps facilitate a trade of L.Jackson to Fremantle

I dont believe hes signed past his first year

Can’t see freo letting go of Brodie after the year he is having. Obviously command more money but they’ll make it work I would imagine
Mundy on his way out soon

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back