No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues run home is quite difficult.
They will start to second guess.
The Sainters have planted the seeds of doubt.
Before the game, it was Blues (5th) versus Saints (10th).

Ant Hill Mob we’re my favourite

55f5332f-e9d5-4773-aeb9-9e3d3c30ec63.jpg
I second that: the Creepy Coupe driven by the Gruesome Twosome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingflog have Port, Melbourne, Swans and Carlton in the last four games . There is a very good chance they will lose them all. I will admit they have done well with the average list they have to be where they are but I think the true crap will show itself and the wheels will fall off to deliver another stock standard epic Collingflog fail.

Can someone (who doesn't care if they get banned or not) go on the blooze board and ask them who they were missing from their best 22? I'm genuinely interested, must be a lot of gun players to serve up such a trash performance?
It was the umpires

Can someone (who doesn't care if they get banned or not) go on the blooze board and ask them who they were missing from their best 22? I'm genuinely interested, must be a lot of gun players to serve up such a trash performance?
I PM’d one and they listed 4 rucks, 7 mids, 16 defenders and 3 forwards missing just from the best 22. They said at least another 12 of the back up players must be out too

Any talk of quality players going to Carlton - such as Liam Baker is complete horseshit. They have big cap issues.

When you're paying half back flankers big $ you know you've got issues.

Carlton CEO Brian Cook admitted this week that the club faces a “challenge” in regards to their list and salary cap management.

The likes of Harry McKay, Charlie Curnow and Tom De Koning all come out of contract in 2023 and it is expected by some that they will need to be paid handsomely to remain at the Blues.

(David King)

“All I’m saying is it’s a tricky spot to be in when you’ve won nothing.

“Even West Coast’s situation is on the back of them getting close (after the flag) in recent years, then going again, and it tips out and doesn’t work.

“Carlton have actually done nothing, so I found it strange that they could be in list management, salary cap challenges at this stage.

“That’s as a result of them having a crack and I think Carlton supporters would respect the fact that they’re all in with (Adam) Saad and (Zac) Williams and (Mitch) McGovern in the past and (Adam) Cerra and (George) Hewett. Then you’ve got to keep your good ones that you’ve drafted.

They told me they were missing Kouta, SOS, Craig Bradley, Ratts, Diesel, Barassi, Harmes, Sticks, Wallsy, Jezza and a few others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back