No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they don’t have fluoro yellow in their gurnseys
jumpers board reckons bummers to puma

so they can do a red sash but they cant do a traditional yellow for us

He really is a nutter hey

There’s definitely some childhood trauma he hasn’t dealt with floating around there

Does he still post on Bigfooty?

Never knew he did
What is that obvious?
[IMG alt="Groupie_"]https://www.bigfootycontent.com/avatars/m/103/103001.jpg?1727394315[/IMG]

Groupie_

time to return the traditional Richmond yellow​

Jul 19, 2010104,873244,237safeway carparkAFL ClubRichmond

They got Mitch Owen’s and Windhager as Academy selections. They got an end of first for the spud Gresham.

Here is why the Saints are mired in mediocrity - their top-45 picks each year from 2012-2020 … players who should be peaking at 22yo to 30yo:

2012: Wright (pick-24) White (25). Murdoch (40). Saunders (43). All spuds

2013: Billings (3). Dunstan (18). Acres (19). 2 x spuds and Acres at his third club.

2014: McCartin (1). Goddard (21). McKenzie (22). Lonie (41). All spuds

2015: Gresham (18). White (40). Gresham ok but not great. White a spud.

2016; Long (25). Battle (39). Both now gone from the club.

2017: Clark (7). Coffield (8). Clavarino (35). Clark ok but not for a pick-7. Others spuds.

2018: king (4). Bytel (41). King soft but ok. Bytel a spud now at Magpies

2019: no top-45 picks

2020: Allison (26). Highmore (45). Both spuds

So 20 x top-45 picks. Only 2 x players of half decent quality remain on their list: King and Clark.

In that same period they’ve also traded out
loads of picks for the likes of Brad Hill, Hannebery, Howard, Ryder, Crouch, Butler and more.

Saints are crap because their drafting and list management from 2012-2020 was deplorable beyond comprehension.

They seem to have been better in recent years with Owens, Windhager (both academy selections), Phillipou, Milera, Wilson … but that 2012-2020 period was as bad as drafting can be.

Let’s put it this way… here are our successful top-45 picks from 2005-2013 (4 years before our first flag):

Riewoldt, Edwards, Cotchin, Rance, Vickery (got us Bolton), Dusty, Astbury, B Ellis, Vlastuin, McIntosh,.

The Saints only have themselves to blame.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
When did Toce join the Saints?

All the more reason why they should remove F/S so it gives clubs time where their fathers played for to position themselves in the draft with picks so they can get them if there good enough. make an open draft.

I think it is good to have family members at the same club and the AFL could even consider doing this with brothers. They could even reduce the 100 game threshold. Just remove the discount, so if the club with the rights values having multiple family members, they use their next natural pick plus whatever other points are required to match the bid in full. If they don't have their next natural pick then bad luck. Don't give them a saloon passage like now, just make it possible for them to get the player if they value continuing the connection enough.

Does anyone think that Melbourne's back flip on Oliver has anything to do with Petracca wanting out last month? Perhaps Petracca said he will stay if they get rid of Oliver and his off-field issues.
Dees are stuck with him.6yr contract

Story goes that Melbourne don't want him around and to clear his contract off their salary cap, so future 2nd round pick gets him. How do Geelong fit him into the cap is the question?
And it goes against their contracts ethos.

I think it is good to have family members at the same club and the AFL could even consider doing this with brothers. They could even reduce the 100 game threshold. Just remove the discount, so if the club with the rights values having multiple family members, they use their next natural pick plus whatever other points are required to match the bid in full. If they don't have their next natural pick then bad luck. Don't give them a saloon passage like now, just make it possible for them to get the player if they value continuing the connection enough.
Agree, everything in the AFL “competition” is compromised , they brought in the draft to make it fair on everyone yet some are more fair than others , it’s a Mickey Mouse administration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this is all to do with Petracca.
He is the ultimate professional and would be totally fed up with all this Oliver crap.
My guess is it was high on his list of demands.
No doubt.
Be interesting how it plays out.
Oliver for Dekoning?

I hope Geelong get both Bailey Smith and Oliver, trading out their next 2 years picks.

Then it all goes bad and Geelong are in a word of pain in 2 years with Tassie taking over the draft

Screenshot 2024-10-02 095135.png

I hope Geelong get both Bailey Smith and Oliver, trading out their next 2 years picks.

Then it all goes bad and Geelong are in a word of pain in 2 years with Tassie taking over the draft

View attachment 2128780
The way the GFL works they would probably get melbournes ad Fotscrays first picks bundled in

As a Leicester fan, I’m still lolling at 2016 despite what my club has gone through more recently

Glory days. great story 2016.

I thought Spurs had that one. then they bottled it - again. Could have a couple fo premierships in the last decade if the culture was right. Hopefully Ange can sort it out a bit. But the fish rots from the head. Focus is on money, rather than titles.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back