Game Day North Melbourne (A) v Collingwood (H) Saturday 9 July 2022 • 1:45 PM (GMT+10)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
disagree, i think there's been a clear change in the way they approach play after a mark. way more handball to a runner, way less long down the line
We have seen that all year though; it's just we usually turn it over, or move way too slowly.

Everything is looking quicker and smoother today, but it does follow the same rough game plan.

Main difference to my eye is that we are clearing out our forward line a little more.

At this moment, winning this feels almost as big as a flag. C'mon north. Bring it home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have seen that all year though; it's just we usually turn it over, or move way too slowly.

Everything is looking quicker and smoother today, but it does follow the same rough game plan.

Main difference to my eye is that we are clearing out our forward line a little more.
That and we have murdered them in clearances and deep clearances too. Our defence has a chance to set.

Noble will save his job if they do...🤪🤪

I don't care who *en coaches, I just want a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I wasn't thread banned on Noble and we do indeed somehow win this game i'd be the first to congratulate him.

the-its.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back