Unofficial Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast - Rd17 Saturday 6 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was joking but I was reading a book where Malcolm Blight took the Geelong players after a loss to Norlane Water world, I'm not sure if it's even still there, instead of slamming them on the track, took them there and it actually worked. They were acting like little kids in a lollie shop. Then they came out and thumped Essendon by about 9 goals. But, it was Malcolm. :)

The equivalent of Wobbies World in its day

We already tried McKercher in that role and it didn't work fantastically.

I'd much rather see him get a bit of freedom on a wing or HFF.
Colby himself did very well back there, the backline as a whole didn't function because we were playing him, Sheezel and Fisher back there instead of just one. Harry's doing mid-fwd right now and we are significantly better for it, and Fisher obviously misses. With Fisher out, we need a rebounder there to line up the same way, and with Colby coming in it just makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colby named on a wing.
Sheezel named in defense.

Called it.
Team sheets are irrelevant... not sure why anyone continues to read into these. Shiels was named on ball last week. Phillips on the wing against Melbourne. Sheezel has been named at half back last three weeks. Prooves nothing.

Interesting bench options to choose from for the sub with Stephens named on the ground
People here are so dumb … what era are they living ? 1981?
Hardly no one ducking lines up how the team Is released !?
Besides… what does the bench mean these days? You don’t start on the ground perhaps but you are in a rotation within 3-5 min …

I would have dropped Sheils & put in Greenwood for this week & only until Wardlaw comes back next week. We are too small in height & weight in the midfield…

Interesting bench options to choose from for the sub with Stephens named on the ground
Put money on Curtis Taylor being our sub from that interchange bench.

Why is pink named? We have kicked a score of 67 and 60 in back to back weeks. Clearly isn’t helping ‘structure ‘ as much as we were told.
Yep would’ve been the perfect week to debut Finnbar instead of pink

Or even go smaller and bring Duursma in

Shouldn’t be wasting games on the list clogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back