Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think it was Jordan Lewis saying he’d like the new coach (clarko) to be in the player exit meetings

Hope that does happen, and clarko can set individual expectations ahead of their off season

So let me get this straight. Tony, Carro, and space cadet sidekicks. If Clarko were to coach GWS, there would have been none of this talk about previous coaches going around again with not much success? I.e drawing comparisons to Malthouse, Pagan, etc

We'll have no trouble here.

I've noticed Friday Night Dinner also being missed, especially with all the other food talk.
It's way too real that show :-D Funny as

So let me get this straight. Tony, Carro, and space cadet sidekicks. If Clarko were to coach GWS, there would have been none of this talk about previous coaches going around again with not much success? I.e drawing comparisons to Malthouse, Pagan, etc
Another example....

Sheedy

After seeing some Mighty Boosh posts back a few pages how about starting off thread 2 with everyone's favourite UK comedies?

Monty Python is top of my list
The Boosh
Black Books
The IT Crowd
Black Adder
Snuffbox (such a weird and hilarious skit show)
The Royale Family

Geez they make some funny TV over there.
Peep show

/close thread

Glad no one’s mentioned Little Britain, obviously a board of wealth and taste.
post title GIF

i'm way too hungover to catch up on the last 25 pages of the old thread and the 6 of this one

can anyone do me a solid and just tell me if we agreed on whether sauce goes on fried dimmies?

lol not really. any news? was he confirmed to be in Adelaide? if so, did he eat a pie floater?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing some Mighty Boosh posts back a few pages how about starting off thread 2 with everyone's favourite UK comedies?

Monty Python is top of my list
The Boosh
Black Books
The IT Crowd
Black Adder
Snuffbox (such a weird and hilarious skit show)
The Royale Family

Geez they make some funny TV over there.

Young Ones
Peep Show
Mighty Boosh

Narrative calculations are;

GWS = Saviour, Greatness, Flags

NMFC = Has been, Risk, Old

The thick of it.

Its not just my favourite British comedy, it’s only a rung or two below The Wire as my all time favourite tv show.
I’m a huge wire fan. A mate and I decided to venture into west Baltimore one night . Lucky to get out alive . It’s 10 fold worse in real life than in the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back