Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My photo with north leggings did pretty well on Sunday, got 200 new followers. Do you have any clothing like that you could do a selfie in?

Does it still work if you have thunder thighs?

*: Hey Clarko - want the coaching gig at *?
Clarko: Not while you have a coach in place
*: What if we sack him?
Clarko: We'll see
*: We've sacked him
Clarko: * off you delusional drug cheating scum organisation
Seems pretty close to the facts now lol

So basically Essendon board conducts an emergency meeting to sack Rutten, but during the meeting finds out Calrko isn't interested and decides to keep Rutten and avoid a needless payout. But the idiot directors have sent texts out that he's being sacked before realizing that he wasn't. Gold.

So basically Essendon board conducts an emergency meeting to sack Rutten, but during the meeting finds out Calrko isn't interested and decides to keep Rutten and avoid a needless payout. But the idiot directors have sent texts out that he's being sacked before realizing that he wasn't. Gold.
What a Pisser

So as somebody who doesn't have much knowledge of these things, if they sack Rutten while he's still contracted and appoint Clarkson, don't they have to fit Rutten's salary, Clarkson's salary, Clarkson's handpicked assistants' salaries and the current assistants who were moved on to cater for Clarkson's handpicked assistants' salaries all under the soft cap?
They can pay a soft cap tax
And they can afford to do it
I’m sure that’s how it works

(Log in to remove this ad.)

video vs GIF

And I thought our board was a shambles 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back