Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t afford him, Truck is contracted for 2023.

All will be sweet family.

PS: It won’t stop Croc-o-s**t media headlines tomorrow with “a new player emerges in the hunt for Clarkson” or “Clarkson prepared to listen to offers from third club” BS..
season 9 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Remember GWS everyone? They are still there…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
GWS aren’t in the game - no offer and they have set their mind on Yze - they will announce him before we do ours so they don’t look like they lost the lottery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro tonight: Well I feel sorry for Rutten and frankly North should be ashamed of themselves for dragging this out with no regard for how it impacts other football people.

I read that with a lithp.

Needed to check my sources - hold steady everyone - nothings changed except Essendon look even more stupid than they did 24 hours ago and isn’t it great.

I’m backing your legit credentials and motivation. However, I’m not so confident that we get this over the line. 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still their coach for now.

Until Clarko is announced as our coach I will not sleep easy.

Andy Maher says new president of Essendon has a very good relationship with Clarko.
Pffft David Barham the new president IS a mate of Clarkson but unfortunately he’s missed the bus on this. Andy Maher and Gaze making it up on their show without actually listening that Rutten isn’t being sacked. Wouldnt give it a seconds thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back