IN: Adam Cerra, Zac Williams
OUT: Jack Newnes, Lochie O'Brien

Team RND 23.jpg

Broadcast Guide :-

CH7 from 3.00PM
FoxSports3 from 3.00PM
Kayo
Radio: TripleM, 3AW, ABC, AFL Nation

Carlton Board & Site Posting rules apply!

:smallfooty::carlton: GO BLUES :carlton::smallfooty:

Itโ€™s on for young and old!!

We got this Bluebaggers!

Today is the day we stamp ourselves!

Today we arrive!

Today is the day we say enough is enough!

Go Blues!!!!

The only positive I can glean from these outs is that they're not really a contested ball team, so we can still match them there. It's the rebound that's the worry, though our defence is a lot stronger than it was last time. And we have Pitto in the team. Adding a bit of speed with Doc in the middle will help greatly.

Like every year, the curse of injuries hitting us at the worst time has befallen us again. I personally wouldโ€™ve gone someone else beside LOB for a finals like game such as this.. but hey if he succeeds good for him.. if he dishes out some of the meek rubbish from the last few weeks then he better have a monster pre season.

The only positive I can glean from these outs is that they're not really a contested ball team, so we can still match them there. It's the rebound that's the worry, though our defence is a lot stronger than it was last time. And we have Pitto in the team. Adding a bit of speed with Doc in the middle will help greatly.

Yeah I think it nullifies what would have been an advantage to us in the midfield moreso then it gives an advantage to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh out hurts but..... Cerra was going to play wing . Cerra moves on ball to take Walsh's spot.

So cerra in for Walsh and Williams in for Newnes.

Walsh has clearly been struggling with injury. Walsh is better than Cerra but Cerra is better than last week's Walsh.

Cerra had been sub par.. keep him on the wing and Doc on ball imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back