Game Day RND 22 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll double check the context, but if you're going to have a crack at Fogarty in the here and now, that's relevant.

EDIT: My apologies, I have taken you out of context... poor read of it again by JaB.

Yep. More about people with personal agendas as opposed to facts.

Just stupid and sad and a waste of time

Half assessed review in 2021.

Liddles goons remained... Austin, Lloyd and Russell

A coaching search rooted in Get Clarko, Get Ross, Get Clarko..... Voss

Compare to collingwood who ran multiple interview process...

What do people actual expect here

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Ross, Voss and Clarko were all going to be mistakes. At least with Ross weโ€™d be boring but defensively better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a shock to see Martin go off injured again, love how he took out Fogarty as well. Curnow under an injury cloud re-injures the ankle. You just can't play these players because it just hurts the team too much.

Season is done, anyone who is carrying any injuries just put them on ice and give some young players a go. It's not like they could play any worse than the INSIPID display on show at the moment.

Glad we signed Pittonet for 4 years, Voss for a few more, Corey Durdin for a couple more years. Hopefully Marchbank, Martin, Cunningham can all be extended :rolleyes:

Can someone just give pitto the Brownlow already? Been rock solid for weeks now!

Boyd having a world beating game too (even when not injured, is nooooo good, but somehow gets back in for his immense kicking (have never seen a good disposal though))

Rinse and repeat next week for the Weagles - no changes pls, letโ€™s just go to Perth with 17 men ๐Ÿค™

vossy ๐Ÿซถ hamill ๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ 10th place locked in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back