Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

F*off Rendell we're not trading out Georgiadis for Pickett.

Rendell spends too much time in the green room.

These dickheads spend no time on teams outside Victoria.

Gary Lyon said yesterday that Georgiadis for Rioli was about right!! Ok Dickhead how how about Liam Ryan for Luke Jackson???
The same campaigner Garry Lyon who gave a 3 minute monologue to one of my mates while he was pissed playing blackjack at Crown about how footy has been ruined by bringing interstate teams into the league and how much better it was when it was the VFL.

Sorry to intrude , I have watched every single West Coast game since Rioli started playing .. His best is very good But the risk vs return , You have to remember that West coast cover up problematical players better than most as the media over here are in their pocket . So you only know half of it .
Liam Ryan crashed his car a few years ago it was never reported that he was drunk at the time until a long time after .
And yet Harley Bennell neglected to renew his drivers licence on time and was caught driving after it had expired and it wasn't missed.
Anyway besides my whinge about the lopsided media coverage .
You guys need to get this guy pretty cheap if you have put no conditions on his contract as reported , because he has the work ethic of Homer Simpson.
Thanks for your post.The more I think about this trade.The less interested I've become.Its a no strings attached second rounder for him,that's it nothing else .

All this talk about georgiades being a straight swap for rioli, I know it ain’t happening but it’s still infuriating. I hope georgiades isn’t listening to all this noise and takes it to heart, because it’s actually disrespectful to him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It b***dy well better not.

Thanks for your post.The more I think about this trade.The less interested I've become.Its a no strings attached second rounder for him,that's it nothing else .

A no strings second rounder for Junior Rioli is a loss for us. It should be a no strings third rounder or nothing.

2nd rounder is too much. why would we give up a 2nd rounder (which we don't even have) for a 28 yo old with 60 AFL goals?

Getting Dunkley, Pickett and Rioli would require
View attachment 1509309
This would be an amazing result if we didnt have to use a 2nd if they want Frederick who i reckon is a donkey
They'll want more than Frederick, but maybe it allows us to use pick 50 instead of the Amon pick which would clearly be overpaying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if this is all just rumour, but I tell you what this would be a great result for all parties. Freddy is a great kid and deserves a shot at AFL level, he has shown he can play at the level, he's a tidy kick, has elite pace and some good defensive ability. If given time he might be able to develop into a real quality back flanker. Problem is with our flanker obsession he is so deep in our queue. Get him to West Coast and he'll get a chance to play, he wont just continue his inevitable direction towards the scrap heap and hopefully in a Rioli deal he can keep the trade to only burning a 3rd rounder.

Pick 53 + Frederick for Rioli would certainly be an acceptable trade.

Apparantly west coast might be interested in frederick.

You heard it here first and not the many previous repies already covering the news.
ScoopsMental with their finger on the pulse.

West Coast supporters will absolutely hate a 3rd + Frederick, but Rioli's 2022 output was basically on par with Motlop's 2022 in terms of output.

I'd like to get a deal done but let's pay what he's worth, which is at best a late 2nd.

West Coast supporters will absolutely hate a 3rd + Frederick, but Rioli's 2022 output was basically on par with Motlop's 2022 in terms of output.

I'd like to get a deal done but let's pay what he's worth, which is at best a late 2nd.
Yes the Eagles will view Fredericks as the steak knives and will still chase the Amon Compo.
Where at this stage the Compo in unknown, it should be around pick 19 or 27.
Hopefully, the trade could be Fredericks + 53 (our third rounder).

Our Compo may also be impacted by the North handouts where there is talk of Picks 2 & 19.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back